⤖ chapter eight

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Below the male's face, there was a name printed that read, EXO Do Kyungsoo.

"Minkyong-a?" she tried to grab the latter's attention.

Suddenly, the died down voice of her older sister resounded back to her ear as she slowly turned to look at her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Unnie."

"Then why the long face?"

"What? I don't have a long face!" she whined that earned a chuckle from the latter. She averted her eyes back at the poster in front of her.

"Honey, you might melt the picture if you keep staring at it."

"He's handsome, isn't he, Unnie?"

Amused, the designer grinned at her sister. "Yeah, he is?"

She doesn't know why it only sunk in now. Do Kyungsoo is an idol, a widely known artist in the industry. He worked his way up to where he is now and only now did she realize that they're two different people.

Her eyes fell to his eyes as she remembered his words not too long ago.

"Whatever it is that you're going through... you can surpass them, gamdognim."

"Minkyong-a, let's go. Stop staring at your crush, for heaven's sake." Her sister snapped her from her thoughts and she scoffed at Minyoung's words.

"What? What crush? I don't have a crush. What am I, middle schooler?"

"Psh. I mean you look like one, but that's not the point."

"I— why do I feel so attacked right now?"

Minyoung giggled, tapping Minkyong's hand that's on the handle of the wheelchair, motioning her to head on.

***

"Cut!"

Kyungsoo jogged over the screen, orbs passing at Minkyong who was focused on the monitor. They just finished the last scene for that day and it would be a wrap up.

"Gamdognim, do you think it's good enough?" the actor asked, his rugged breath still finding its normal pace that slightly fanned Minkyong's neck.

She shivered at the effect but looked behind and bored her narrowing eyes at him.

"How about you? Are you already satisfied with your work?"

Dejun turned to look at Kyungsoo, catching him staring at Minkyong. Contemplating, the idol released a sigh and pursed his lips.

"Can we do it again?"

"Yeah, sure." Minkyong nodded, pulling up the megaphone that was on the ground and went on announcing another take to the staff.

"Kyungsoo-ya, that'd be the last take, okay?" Dejun reminded as the latter walked back to his position earlier, the other actors following.

"Yes."

After that last take, the crew clapped their hands as they finally called it a day. Minkyong rose from her seat and assisted the others in packing up. Scurrying towards the assistant director, Mijoo gave a nudge to her.

"What's for dinner, gamdognim?" Mijoo asked, causing the other to break into giggles at her enthusiasm.

"I don't know yet. Any suggestions, Unnie?"