Pure Seduction

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

* *

Prologue

Van Austin De Vara.

One of the hottest bachelor in town. He got the looks, sex appeal, knowledge, money, and last but not the least... body. Sex is his life at kaya niyang makuha ang kahit na sinong babae with just one look. Nasa kanya na ang lahat - as they may say. He likes manipulating things especially people.

But the thing is, can he manipulate his own life? Can he twist his own fate? Or will he be stuck on the cruelness of it? What if things go wrong and lost their way through what he planned? Maibabalik nga ba niya ang pagkakataon para muling itama ang maling daang tinahak? How can he manipulate people if love hits him?

Zara Ysabel Madrigal.

She has those 3Bs: Beauty. Brain. Body. Every man wants a woman like her. She's willing to do everything for the man that she loves - Van. Iyon nga lang ay she don't have the guts to say it to him. She's a girly-girl, mahilig sa Red. Doesn't want teddy bears, flowers, or any material things, only efforts. Gusto niyang magawan ng plano ang mga bagay na maaaring pumalpak. She can do bad things para lamang makuha ang gusto. Isa siyang tuso.

But what if she played the game wrong? Paano kung talo na siya ngunit pinipilit pang manalo? What if in a world full of fakeness, mapabilang siya sa mga taong nasasaktan at napaglalaruan? Can she handle that? Mapanindigan niya kaya ang pagiging tuso niya? If love finds her, will she lose the battle or win it?

Two different people, two different world, in a one story. Will they fight for what their hearts truly feel? Or despite of their ability to manipulate, will they lose in this game called...

LOVE?