Shopping

- start music when indication is made -

(y/n)- your name

You couldn't believe that you were finally free of your dad! I felt so freeing it was almost overwhelming. Danny... the person who made all of this happen was Danny and you couldn't believe it. Seems like there is a lot you can't believe at the moment. It was the day after the Gala and then you realize your surroundings. This is your room, and a soft feeling heat is on your back. Danny? Is this Danny's room?

"Mornin' darling" Danny mutters into your ear with a deep morning voice you think you could get used to.

"Morning Danny, what's on the agenda today?" you inquire in a whispery tone.

"Let's eat and then we will discuss everything"

After dragging yourselves out of bed and going downstairs into the kitchen to eat breakfast you notice that none of the already limited staff is here, not even Rose. How odd, you think to yourself. You choose to not make a comment while Danny gets bowls, spoons, a carton of milk, a box of cereal he got from the refrigerator and the multiple cabinets. Sitting down and being across from each other and being able to easily talk to each other was pretty nice. Danny coughed bringing you back to attention. Let's eat!

After breakfast Danny told you to sit down on the couch and close you eyes. A minute later you felt something slip onto your finger. You opened your eyes.

"Wha-" you stuttered

"A promise ring, I will stay with you and treat you like the princess you are" Danny says making fun eye contact. "Want to go shopping today? Since this is your home you will need clothes here, for now you can wear one of my smaller shirts and sweatpants. If that is okay with you of course, I can ask a personal shopper to come if you don't want to go out"

"It is beautiful and I love it, thank you so much Danny, for everything, I mean it. I totally forgot about that, I would love to go out shopping but I am sure all my money has been cut off by now"

"No sweat, when you are with me you don't have to pay" Danny said while he hugged you.

-start music-

After you both got ready you both got in one of his cars and pulled out of the estate. With his hand on yours he drove for a bit. Looking out the window to admire the view you fell asleep.

Waking up to a light tapping on your shoulder and a "darlin' we are here" you open your eyes to see that the car is parked in the parking lot for your favorite shopping court "Olympus".

"I love this place" you saw wide eyed.

"I know, I heard you talking about this place to Rose" Danny winked and got out of the car to open your door.

Getting out with excitement you grab his hand while closing the door and heading straight to one of your favorite shops in the court. Looking up at him will you go see him beaming down at you. Can't help beaming back, your heart flutters and you know that you want him to be a part of your life.

Running around the court getting clothes and jewelry for you to wear was so fun especially since you were with Danny. Getting a matching outfit was the best part, it meant that you really meant something to him. Hours flew by, shopping and snacking. You wish it could have lasted forever or at least a little longer but all things have to come to an end eventually. Putting everything in the car you both closed the trunk and smile to each other.

"I had an amazing time with you" you tell him

"I wouldn't have choosen to do this with anyone else" Danny replied

"I hope this will last a while"

"It will beautiful"

Leaning in your lips touch his in a gentle kiss while the sun sets.

Dear luvs,

Sorry it took so long for the final upload a lot has been going on, but I hope you like me it! Contact me on any of my socials to suggest future projects! My socials are located on my website on my profile page including my insta celestialfountains! Take care luvs, till next adventure!

-Celestial <3