Library Meeting

(y/n)- your name 

(h/c)- your hair color 

(y/h)- your horoscope

---

Setting the scene: You go to a private school called Briarwood Academy and you often go to the library to study and try to find some peace. This time you find a pleasant surprise. 

(the video helps set the scene too)

---

     You are walking to the school's library to study for a literature exam that is coming up. You have always liked to study at the library because of how your worries seemed to wash away once you stepped foot through the doors. When you got to the library you walked in to see that your favorite spot was open, but there was a mysterious boy sitting across from that spot reading. You paid no mind to that and went to sit down taking out all of the materials you usually use to study. You take out the book you are reading in class (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen). The boy sitting across from you looks up, looks down at the book in your hands, and nods his approval before focusing back on the book he has in his hand. You begin to get curious about this mysterious boy and find yourself staring at him. He coughs and looks up at you only to see you staring at him. 

     "Excuse me,  can I be of any service to you?" the boy asked. "Sorry, um well... you see... how come I have never seen you before?" you inquire. "I just transferred here this morning and was thrilled to hear that this school has such a nice library. I especially like the dark blue velvet sofas with the gold trim, they are quite cozy!" the boy says with a smile on his face. "And by any chance do you have a name?" you question. "Ah yes sorry, how ill-mannered of me, my name is Danny. If you are interested in horoscopes I am a Gemini." Danny says. "Welcome to Briarwood Academy Danny. My name is (y/n) and I am a (y/h)" you tell him with a smile. "Nice to meet you (y/n), I am happy to make acquaintances at this school so quickly! You are reading Jane Austen's famous Pride and Prejudice if I am not mistaken".  "Yes, I am reading this book for a literature exam that is coming up soon, that is what I initially came here to do, to study I mean... for the literature exam." "Oh sorry, I must be distracting you from your studying. I should take my leave now. I hope to see you again soon (y/n)".

     Danny got up from his seat and strolled to one of the comfortable dark blue velvet sofas that he had mentioned before. He spread himself out, looked back at you winking making you blush, then he turned back picking up his book, and continued to read. Once you were sure that you could focus on your studies and not on Danny you picked up Pride and Prejudice continuing to read and highlight information that you deemed important all the while smiling to yourself about the encounter with the mysterious new transfer student Danny.

---

Dear Reader,

I hoped you like this update on this Wattpad fanfiction! This is my first time ever writing fanfiction or an actual story. I hope you like it and if you want please leave feedback in the comments. Also if you don't mind tell me if you would like me to continue this story or move on to a different one. I can always make a part 2 later on if you guys are interested. I am also open to any other suggestions such as new story ideas or locations on to base my next story. 

Yours Truly,

Celestial