Can I get some Macarons?

(y/n) - your name 

(h/c) - hair color 

--- 

Setting the Scene: You live in Paris, France. You work at a family bakery called "Pays Des Merveilles" (Wonderland)

---

     "(y/n)! Wake up! You have to got to get ready to open up the bakery" your brother Lorenzo calls from the entrance of your room. "It's literally under us," you say groggily. "Mother will yell at you," Lorenzo says in a sing-song tone. "Fine," you say annoyed, and get out of bed. 

     You get dressed and make yourself look presentable. Then you walk downstairs to flip the closed sign to open on the bakery door. You already smell the fresh baked goods coming from the kitchen. Going into the kitchen to snatch a croissant for your breakfast. Once you are finished eating you put on an apron and get started on makes the macaroons. You get the almond flour off the top self but when you step back you trip and some of the flour gets into your (h/c) hair. The bell on the entrance door rings. "(y/n) go take the customer's order honey!" your mom calls out to you from the other side of the kitchen. 

     When you walk out of the kitchen to the counter you see a boy around your age that you have never seen before. "Hello there darling, my name is Danny. My family just moved in down the block, we own the locksmith shop now a few shops down. That flour really complements you (h/c), it's cute." Danny says. "Hello, Danny, nice to meet you! How may I help you? And thank you." you say blushing from his last comment. "Can I get some Macaroons?" he asked. "They are not done cooking so I can drop them off later while they are still fresh and you can pay when I give them to you," you tell him. what type? "Ok, sure! I would like 5 chocolate macaroons, 3 lemon macaroons, 2 vanilla macaroons, and 2 lavender macaroons," Danny says with a smile. "Okay, 5 chocolate macaroons, 3 lemon macaroons, 2 vanilla macaroons, and 2 lavender macaroons. Just to be clear you want the lemon macaroons and the lavender macaroons separate not the lavender lemon macarons?" you ask. "Hmmm which you do you think are better?" he asks. "Well I would be a biased source since I am the one who makes the macaroons," you tell him. "Oh, you make them! Well in the case add 2 lemon and lavender macaroons to the order," he says with a bright smile on his face. "Ok, 5 chocolate macaroons, 3 lemon macaroons, 2 vanilla macaroons, 2 lavender macaroons, and 2 lavender and lemon macaroons. That will be 30 euros (35 US dollars). "Okay, 30 euros I will rememberer that. See you later (y/n). Danny walks out the door leaving you to get baking.

     Lorenzo takes the counterwork while you cook several batches of macaroons in 12 different flavors. You working on a special new one since Valentine's day was coming up. Once all of them were out neatly on display you took the macaroons for Danny and his family. You put the macaroons in the box, tied it with a tiny string, and stamped the Pays Des Merveilles symbol on it. 

To be continued...

---

Dear Reader,

I hope you like the music I picked out for this story, I went through five different videos and playlists to get to this one. I hope you like it. I hope you liked this concept and there are more to come! If you have any concepts to share with me leave a comment with the concept and I will add it to my list. Thank you so much for reading my stories!

-Celestial