Valentines Day Macarons

(y/n) - your name

(h/c)- hair color

- - -

Pt.3 (final part)

Can I get some Macaroons continued and Lock and Key...

     "It is really cool that you were able to something as wonderful as that in such a short time! Isn't that a short time? I don't know anything when it comes to metalwork." you tell Danny. "I guess you can say that it is a short time, once I get an idea I just have to see it through so I worked hard," Danny said. "Well enough about me, have you been working on anything special"? "Ummm... I actually have been working on a new Macaron recipe for this upcoming Valentine's Day" you tell him. "Oh well, that sounds very interesting and delicious! I can be your taste tester if you want" Danny tells you. "I would love for you to be my taste tester!" you reply. You look at the clock and relise that it is time for you to leave. "I have to go now but we can swap numbers so you can be my taste tester" you tell him. "Okay, sure but I might text you before then" he says winking. You and Danny swap phone numbers. He walks you home telling you to have a good night.

*A few days later, a week before Valentine's day*

     Danny kept his word and texted you the moring after went to the lock smith. You guys chatted a lot and got to know each other. You invited him over today to test your latest reciepes for your Valentine's day macrons. You finally decieded on using a heart shape instead of the normal round shape. You were having a hard time choosing between vanilla bean and rose. However you were leaning towards rose because you thought that vanilla bean with some natrual pink or red die would not be as cool as rose. You setting up the macroons that were going to be taste tested. Two vanilla bean and two rose, however he was not going to know which ones were which so he could choose soly on taste. One macaron for each of you in each flavor. The bakery was closed today due to "a mouth watering new repiece in the making" or so the sign on the door said. When you heard the bells on the door tingle you knew Danny had just entered. 

     You poped out from the door that lead into the kitchen startlying Danny. "Hey (y/n) I'm ready to taste the mouth watering new repiece that you have been working so hard on." Danny says making his way up to you. You rolled your eyes, "Hello to you too Danny" you say motioning him to come into the kitchen. He follows you and once he sees the macarons his eyes widen. "Wow they look very tasty and I can't wait to try them!" Danny tells you. "Well then wait no longer you can try one now, each plate is a deferent flavor, there are two different flavors" you tell him. "Okay I choose the left plate to try first" he says grabbing a macaron of the first plate. You pick one up too and you both take a bite. You look over at him only to see him smiling. That is a good sign. You and Danny then each take a macaron from the right plate and take a bite out of it. You personally think that the left macaron tasted better which was the rose one. Danny seemed to agree to, he didn't eat this one like he ate the last. He confirmed your thoughts when he said he liked the left one more. "What flavor is the left one? It takes really good!" "The left is rose" you tell him. "Well then I like the rose macarons the best". "Okay! The rose macarons will be my new specail Valentine's day receipe" you say smiling.

*Valentine's Day*

     It has been a week since Danny came over and taste tested your macaroons. After you guys were finished you guys sat down and talked but what he his life was like before he came to Paris. He invited you to hangout today. He told you to wait outside of the bakery at noon so he could take you to the suprise location. So you started to get dressed. You prepared a box of rose macarons for the two of you to share. You grabbed the box placing it in a cute little pink bag and headed downstairs. The bakery was already open and the rose macarons where already on display. You told your mom and dad that you were going to hangout with Danny today and they were overjoyed.

     You saw Danny walking over. He had a small bag to in his hands, along with a basket. He smiled and waved, you waved back with a smile equally as bright. You and him walked for about ten minutes till you got to an entrance of a small garden you never knew existed. He led you in and went to a small clearing where a picknick blanet was already setup. While you sat Danny opened up and sat out a few sandwiches and sparkling water. "I thought you would have desert covered" he said bashfully. "Well you are right you said taking out the box of macarons and setting them out. He let out a toothy grin and motioned for you to eat. After you took a few bites he started to eat too. "These are so good! Who made them?" you asked. "I made them myself" he said with an even bigger smile. After finishing eating the sandwiches and drinking the sparkling water he asked to to turn around and close your eyes. You did what he asked and turned and closed your eyes. You heard a rusteling sound and felt something cold on your neck. "You can open your eyes now" he said. You opened them and looked down to see the heart lock but smaller on a little gold necklace. You smiled so big. "I'm glad you like it" he says with a blinding smile. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a chain with the key. "It's beautiful!" you said with tears in your eyes. "But what does it mean?" you questioned. "(y/n) will you go out with me?" Danny asked shly with a blush on his face. "Yes, of course!" you said jumping into his arms pulling him into a hug. "Now lets eat your amazing macarons!" 

The End

---

Dear Readers, 

I write this story from the sunny beaches of Puerto Rico! I can't belive this last part was ove 1,000 words!!! I am happy to say that this is the final part for this specific short story. Next week holds a new adventure! As always thank you for reading, any feedback is appreciated and so are votes! Love ya <3

-Celestial