Lock and Key

(y/n) - your name

(h/c)- hair color

- - -

Pt.2 

Can I get some Macaroons continued...

     You were about to enter the locksmith when you saw a girl inside flirting with Danny. You felt kind of jealous by the attention Danny was giving her, but why should you feel this way after all you just met him this morning, and it definitely not like you guys were dating or anything. Then Danny looks away from the girl and notices you at the window and smiles a cute smile. He waves to you to come inside. When you walk in you remember why you are there and hand him the box of macaroons. 

     The girl left while you handed Danny the macaroons. "That will be 30 euros right?" Danny asked. "Yeah, 30 euros".  "Here" he said. "Thanks" you replied. Your hands touched and you felt little sparks. You pulled away. He untied the bow and opened the box, taking a lemon lavender macaron out and putting it into his mouth. "Mmmmmmmm... I can taste the  the lavender and the lemon. "You are a good pastry maker (y/n). "Thank you!" you said while pride flowed threw you. "By any chance do you want to see a project that I have been working on for a while now?" he asks. "I would love too!" you said. With the box of macaroons in his hands he directed you towards the back. 

     In the back of the smell was different. The smell of metals was strong. Even stronger than in the front. Walking up to a small table in the corner of the room he motions towards a lock and key. They are not very big. Small enough to put on a keychain but not small enough to be used as a charm. Even though they were small there was so much detail. The lock was in the shape of a heart. The heart was wrapped in vines with flowers growing around them. But the thing that really finished the job was the detail of the vines and roses, it looked breathtaking. Then you looked at the key it was equally detailed with flowery vines. However the end of the key was shaped as a heart. "They are truly remarkable! The detail is exquisite! How long did it take you to  make this!?!" you say. "A little over a year" he responds. "Wow"

- - -

Dear Reader, 

I was unable to finish this update despite having pre-planned. The reason for this is because of travel, wifi and computer issues, and most of all a VERY unhelpful apple help person who could not tell the difference between a website and app. (My grandma accidentally messed the computer. T^T) Sorry for the long wait. And thank you for staying with me and reading this story. <3

-Celestial