Meet The Boss

(y/n) - your name

----

Setting the scene: You are the mafia princess from the Port mafia. All you want is to get away from your father so you run away. But what happens when you find yourself getting into another mafia?

--- 

     You packed only the items you thought you needed which were clothing, toiletries, a hairbrush, and shoes into a tiny backpack. You didn't take your phone or credit card so they would not be able to track you. You snuck out your window dropping down to the ground making sure to avoid the cameras that were placed around the outside of your house. The next challenge was the wall. You climbed up the wall using the skills your father taught you. At least he gave you those skills, the skills needed for a "mafia princess". After getting over the wall you weren't sure where exactly to go. After deciding to go into town you needed that you needed a new name not (y/n), a name that well known. Seance was the name you decided on it sounded mysterious. 

     Once you were in the town you started to look for a job, you needed to get money somehow and if you were lucky maybe you could get a cheap place to stay. A waitress job you thought to yourself... that could work. You saw a restaurant and bar called "The Spirit" with a help wanted sign. How lucky you thought, maybe too lucky but it was a time of need you walked in. You knew it was not part of your father's mafia territory but not sure if it was in another mafia's territory, you hoped not. 

     A girl that was around your age greeted you. "Hello, my name is Rose how can I help you?" Rose said. "Hello, my name is... Seance, I saw the help wanted sign outside and was interested!" "Oh!" she said with a surprised look on her face. "Right this way, I take you to see the boss," Rose said guiding you to the back. She knocked on the door and said "Boss! A person is here to see you for the job offering!". "Bring her in!" a male voice called out through the door. Rose opened the door for you and you walked in. She followed behind and closed the door.

     The room was well lit and well furnished. Behind the desk, however, was a handsome man. To your surprise, he also looked around your age. "This is Seance," Rose said introducing you.  "Hello... Seance, nice to meet you." the boss said with an amused smile. "That will be all Rose. Thank you," he said. Rose left the room and closed the door behind her. "Seance come to sit down and let's talk". You went and sat across from him obediently. "So tell me what you are really doing here," he said. How could you have been found out so quickly and how did he know. "I um.. I don't know what you are talking about, um what did you say your name was?" you stuttered. "I didn't tell you my name. My name is Danny. Danny informed you. Danny. Where have you heard that name before? "Seance I know that you are lying to me," he says calmly. "What do you mean!?!" you practically yell. "I know that your real name is (y/n), I know your father," Danny said. Then it clicked Danny was the mafia boss of the Phantom Mafia. The Phantom Mafia was the rival mafia to the Port Mafia. "Please don't tell my father" you cry. "I won't tell him don't worry. But on one condition" he said. "Anything" you squealed. "You have to come with me to the Mafia Galla as my date. You can't hide forever and if you come with me everyone will know that you are under my protection." "Fine, you make a good point. I will be your date but I need a place to stay". you tell him. "Easy, you can stay in my mansion, I have an extra guest room right next to mine if that is okay with you" he says. "That would be perfect" you tell him. 

     You leave to go to his mansion. On your way out Rose gives you a funny look and you promise to explain everything later.

---

Dear Reader, 

Was this chapter good? I am not 100% sure if this is what you guys are interested in. I hope you liked it though. You guys are the best readers I could have ever asked for and I am going, to be honest, I never imagined this Wattpad story would go so far. I wrote the first update at 4 in the morning because I had no other ideas of what to do, lol. But... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2.5k reads!!! It means so much to me. Thank you for reading! <3

-Celestial