Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life

Start from the beginning

He wins the "Diamond Straight Flush" with 7,8,9,10 diamond and one joker.

"My name is Ace, I'm a lonely person. An executive of the Mafia."

Damn could you shut the hell up? You have been telling me like thousands times.

"And you must be [fake(Y/N)(L/N)]... am I right?"

"I need to know what was happen that I can be here." He give me sort kind of annoying smirk.

I hate when someone smile at me.

"I was An executive of the Mafia. But I don't trust em too much."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Diamonds was on my hands since I was birth. I will have a really good life in the future."

"..."

"Hahaha... I know you girls must like Diamond and gold."

"I don't need that. Can I get the f- out of this place?"

He stops talk and take a bottle of wine. He slap my head with that bottle until its break.

"You know? I've know who are you. With you I know I will be able to destroy that Mori and take the whole Mafia in my hand. But you didn't know this..."

He lifts his right hand and starts to change one of his subordinates into some jewels.

"This is my ability... The Maddness of the Jewel King, have you turn your head to me?" He turn his back and throw me some kind of necklace.

"..."

"You see... once you use this, you'll be my subordinates and- we will be able to destroy Mori."

"A game." I said.

"What?"

"You said that you know me. I also know you. You must really like game. I've seen you in some kind of casino places." He chuckled and smile.

"Yes. I'm the king in that places. And what game?"

"Play game with me. If you win, I will be your subordinate." He gives me wide smirk.

"But, if I win... you'll release me."

"Great offer. But the rule of the game is my rule."

"Do as you said." He leaves me while he laughing.

Now it just me and the orange hair subordinate. He dry my hair with the towel.

"You know, you are really bold to say that to Ace." He starts a conversation with me.

"..."

"While you use that thing, you'll never can run from it."

"Well, life is sucks am I right?" He stops drying my hair.

"Wh-what do you mean with that?"

"It seems that your life is unfortunate enough to use that necklace when you can't go anywhere but be a slave of him."

"Y-yes. You know... once I have a dream to be a boss of the Mafia. But..." He walks away and open the door.

"I think a life like this, couldn't be that unfortunate if we have give all of our efforts to keep fighting."

He left me alone from the room. He gives me some kind of words that I have heard it before from a novelist.

"Do you like that novel?"

"Yes."

"What is that novel about?"

"Its about an unsuccessful person with a disastrous life."

"If you like that novel, why you put face like that?"

"This novel is really sad. And it ends with a sad ending."

"Why don't you read the next part of the novel? Maybe its has a happy ending."

"Yes. But I don't have the next novel."

"Then why don't you write the next story... by yourself?"

Change your unfortunate life huh?