Ginny and Georgia: The Younger Shadow

Chapter 4- Wellsbury School
Eyes burned into me as I walked into the hallway. Girls gave me bitch stares and I burned with self consciousness. As if I didn't already feel shit about myself. Ginny hardly seemed any better. Her head seemed really interested on the ground. "I'll see you at break, Char. Meet me at my locker." She gestured to the sky blue locker next to us. Number 108. I exhaled slowly, then added, "Sure, get to class."
We had been sent maps and out timetables by the principal, Mr Cullers. My locker was number 123, and I really needed to put some of my books away, because I didn't need the extra weight already sinking into me. As I neared my locker, three girls were crowded around it already. I groaned on the inside. Seriously? Couldn't they just move? I was so close to just breaking inside myself. "Um, excuse me. Sorry. I need to get to my locker." I didn't dare look at them. Fumbling with my keys, I tried to open the locker door, but I didn't know how to work it. I felt really uneasy, and my legs seemed to buckle as I tried and failed yet again. "Here, this is how you open them." The girl who had been right in front of my locker had ebony black hair falling past her shoulders and eyes the colour of inky black pools. "Th-thank you," I stammered, and she gave me a slight smile. "You're new, right? I haven't seen you around? I'm Madi Baker." She pulled her hand out and I shook it gratefully. Maybe all the girls here weren't half bad. "I'm Charlie Miller. Nice to meet you."
"You're a freshman, right? We are too!" Madi gestured to the two other girls she had been talking with. One of them seemed shorter than Austin, but also quite fiery. She had flaming red hair and green eyes that stared into my soul. "Aria Littman. This is Kara Nilsson." The other girl next to her had powdery white skin, and seemed a skeleton. She was so skinny I thought her neck would surely snap. But I greeted them all and they offered to walk to class with me. "So, Charlie Miller, whereabouts are you from?" Kara asked, as she slung her bag over her shoulder and we started walking to math. "Um, here and there. My family travel a lot, so..." I trailed off. My stomach was churning slightly, but the knot in my stomach had loosened and I tried to tune in to the girls' chatter.
" Charlie, do you have any silblings?" Aria asked.
"Yeah, my sister Ginny is also here and she's a sophomore, nearly 16. And my younger brother Austin is 9"
"Cool! Hey, that's weird too. All our sisters are in the same year!" Madi exclaimed.
"What?" I asked. Did I hear that right?
"Yeah! I have twin siblings, my brother Marcus, who is an absolute asshole, and my sister Maxine. But everyone calls her Max. They're sophomore too. And Aria's older sister Abigail, or Abby, is a sophomore. Kara's sister Norah is also a sophomore. What a coincidence! But Abby, Max and Norah are are best friends. They're in a group called Man. Stupid, huh?" Madi asked. Wow. So there was older Man, and a younger Man group.
"So you guys are all best friends too? Funny." I said, and Aria laughed.
"C'mon, Guys. Let's get to math and show new girl Charlie the ropes of Wellsbury High." Madi laughed.