"What next?" George asked.

"Spread your feet so that they are even with your shoulders. Bend your knees slightly and hold your fists up."

George did as he said. Dream watched him, making slight corrections.

"Okay, good," Dream murmured, "Now turn at an angle and use the weight and force of your body as you move forward with your punch."

Dream guided his arm the first time, letting George get a feel for it.

"Now try and punch me," Dream said.

George propelled his arm forward, using his weight and force like Dream said. Dream caught his hand in front of his face.

"Good," he said in approval.

George let out a hum of assent, "Great! We done now?"

Dream snorted. "No, you didn't even land your punch."

George scowled, "You caught my hand, what was I supposed to do? Besides, I wouldn't want to break my fingers on your mask."

Dream tilted his head and touched a finger to his mask. "Huh, I didn't think about that."

"Precisely. Which is why you should take it off."

"Are you going to join our side?"

"No."

"Then I'm not going to take it off."

"Fine, I'm on your side," George said. He was joking but he also wanted to see Dream's face, so he was a little serious.

Dream scoffed, "That's not how it works."

"What if I can take it off myself?"

"I doubt you'd be able to do that."

George raised his eyebrows. "Why?"

"Because I'm me."

"You have such a big ego," George muttered, "It's a surprise your mask hasn't shattered from your large head."

Dream laughed, "In all seriousness, if you can take it off, then you deserve to see my face."

George smirked. "Is that a challenge?"

"If you want it to be," Dream said, his voice still teasing.

George smiled, he knew he'd be able to get it off eventually without having to join their side. He just had to be patient. Dream would let his guard down eventually.

"Do you want to keep practicing your punches?" Dream asked, changing the subject.

"Nah, I wanna do something else."

"Like what?"

George looked at the weapons. His eyes snagged on the bow. "Can you teach me how to use a bow and arrow?"

"Sure."

Dream handed him the bow. He held the quiver of arrows in his hand and pointed to a target twenty-five feet(about 7.6 meters) away. Dream gave him an arrow and stood next to George, watching to see how he would start.

George put the arrow on the bowstring and pulled back. Dream came up behind him and lifted his elbow.

"Spread your feet a little." Dream murmured into his ear, "And move this hand up."

George's breath caught as Dream guided his hand higher on the bow with one hand. His other hand was on George's waist.

"Inhale before you release. Exhale when you let the arrow fly. Remember to keep a steady hand and a clear mind."

Dream's closeness distracted George. His hands were both on George's waist, holding him steady. He blinked to clear his head and listened to the advice. George inhaled and pulled the bowstring back farther. He exhaled slowly and let go. The arrow hit just above the bullseye.

"Good," Dream murmured.

"I think I like a bow more than hand to hand combat." George whispered, trying to distract himself from Dream's touch.

"You fired one arrow. That doesn't predict the rest of your shooting experience."

George turned his head slightly, so he could see Dream out of the corner of his eye. "Well, with you here to help me, I could improve."

"You sure I don't distract you?" Dream muttered and tightened his grip on George's waist.

A finger slipped under the hem of his shirt and rubbed slow circles on George's waist above his waistband. George shivered at the soft touch on his sensitive skin and leaned back into Dream instinctively.

"Does this distract you?" Dream murmured huskily.

"N-no," George stammered.

"Are you sure?" Dream traced his finger up George's stomach in slow patterns.

"Dream?" George asked, his heart racing.

"Yeah?"

George dropped the bow and turned to face Dream. He lifted his hands towards Dream's face. Dream put his hands on George's arms in warning, but he didn't force him away. George's fingers itched to yank the mask off, but instead he lifted it up to reveal Dream's mouth.

Dream, surprisingly, let George do this. George's eyes traced the curve of Dream's lips, which were in a smirk, and noticed several freckles on his jaw. George's hands fell to Dream's chest and he brought his mouth centimeters from Dream's.

Dream closed the distance and kissed George roughly. He pushed him up against the sycamore tree. George wrapped his legs around Dream's waist and kissed Dream back. George let out soft moans as Dream's hands wandered up his shirt, grabbing him possessively.

George kissed Dream with no feelings attached. They could do whatever they wanted out here. He wanted some excitement before his time was up. He knew he wouldn't join Dream's cause, but he pretended to be leaning towards it. He wanted to stay alive as long as possible.

If he was going to die in a couple months, why not have a little fun?

George didn't care that they barely knew each other. Their actions were purely out of desire, nothing more.

Dream gripped George's waist firmly as his fingers wandered to George's waistband. George pushed Dream's hands eagerly, wanting more.

Dream pushed himself off George abruptly. George was about to complain, when Dream's hand covered his mouth and a voice called out.

"Dream? George?" a voice belonging to Sapnap shouted, "C'mon guys, we have a meeting in five minutes! Where are you?!"