Chapter Six

The class known as Hero Course 1-A soon learnt not to talk or even approach me at all. This worked out well, since my goal here isnt to make friends.

My goal is to help All for One kill All Might.

"I'm Shouta Aizawa your homeroom teacher."

I lifted my head off my desk and opened my eyes to see the entire class staring in shock at the homeless looking man at the door. He had black shaggy hair, a grey scarf wrapped around his neck, and eyes that looked like they havent closed in years. Aizawa was dressed in completely black clothes, which I liked.

He told everyone to sit down angrily, as a green haired idiot and a brown-haired girl were standing up and talking.

"Everyone calm down. As you have probably realised, we have a new student. Introduce yourself and make it quick." said Aizawa, looking my direction.

I sighed and stood up, walking to the front of the room. More gasps erupted from the classroom as they stared at me.

"Uh, hey. My name is Skyla Shigashi." I simply said, crossing my arms.

A blonde haired boy with a black lightening strike in his hair raised his hand. I sighed again and looked at him. "What".

"What's your quirk?" he asked. Oh, I forgot about that. Which one would I use? I can't use my blue fire, it harms me and practically everyone around me, which is half the reason my arms were exactly like Dabi's now. From my quirk and also my father - no. Not my father anymore. Endeavour. I decided quickly that I would use the ice quirk Master had given me to help with my fire quirk if it got out of hand.

"Ice," I simply replied, which I noticed made some of the class's eyes widen. "Anymore questions?"

A pink skinned girl put her hand up.

"Yes?"

"Are you related to Todoroki?" she asked, causing my breath to hitch. I'm not sure. He did awfully look a lot like my twin, but at the same time Todoroki had a burn over his eye, which I'm sure my brother didn't have.

"No, why would you assume that?"

"Because your hair is the same and you have similar quirks!" yelled a black haired male with bulged at his elbows.

"No. I'm not related to him at all. My hair is my hair and just because it's similar to his doesn't mean I'm fricken related to him!" I yelled back, causing the class to go silent.

"Why the fuck did you choose to come after the Entrance Exam?" Bakugo asked. I hadn't noticed but his eyes had been wide the entire time. I certainly remembered him from all those years ago, but I don't think he remembered me. This was good, otherwise he would know about who I really was.

"Because I recently moved from the other side of Japan, and was offered a place here." I lied. The answer didn't seem to suit Bakugo but he grunted some words under his breath and stared out the window.

Time skip to the end of the day at U.A

I walked out of the school with my bag slung over my shoulder, music plugged into my ears. I had heaps of information to report back to Master, including how I found out there would be an excursion to the USJ for training next week, and All Might would be there, judging by what I heard the teachers discussing. The students still didnt know, but this made my job a little easier.

I noticed that Todoroki was following me in a way. He tried to act like he wasnt, but it was obvious. I decided to play around, turning abruptly left into an alleyway, where I was met by Kurogiris warp portal that I had called for by saying his name under my breath. I stepped through, and by the time Todoroki turned the corner to see when I had gone, he was met with an empty dead end alleyway, not a soul in sight.