Chapter Five

"Todoroki, you didn't say your sister was coming, or that you even had a sister!" squealed a pink skinned girl as she ran from the boy - Todoroki - to me, jumping up and down.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, pinky, but I'm not his sister." I stated, my bag slipping onto my shoulder as I sat down in front of a black haired girl towards the back. The pink skinned girl looked deflated and confused.

She was right in a way, he did look like my brother from what I could remember. But my memories weren't exactly clear, and just because our hair was the same, doesn't mean we are related. Although, the name she referred him to... 'Todoroki'

Was that my old name?

I don't know.

I can't remember.

I could feel the gaze of Todoroki on me as I closed my eyes, propping my feet up on the desk in front of me.

My senses went off, as I detected someone reaching for my arm. My eyes flew open and I grabbed the approaching arm, twisting it as I flipped the person over and onto their back, where they landed with a thud!

"I-I'm so sorry! I just-" came a small voice on the ground. I glared down upon where a brown haired girl lay.

"Don't touch me."

*X*X*X*

The class quickly learnt not to talk to me, which was good. I didn't have to start up conversation or try and make friends. My sole goal and point for being here was to find as much information as possible to report back to my master, All for One.