"A frat party." I did a double take at Alisha upon hearing hear respond, "One of the cool kids from upper year sent me the invitation. He said I could bring as many friends as I want so I am taking all of you with me!"

"And who said we are your friends?" Kyle scowled playfully and earned himself a hard slap on the shoulder, "What the hell, Ali!"

"Shut up, Kyle. London is coming too so obviously, I know you are not going to miss it. Stop trying to play Mr. I-am-cool-and-you-can't-tell-me-what-to-do." Alisha mocked, tsking at him, "Girls hate that."

As Kyle was looking down, a little embarrassed while running his hand through his hair, I quickly gave Giovanna a look. She responded to me with a small shrug and mouthed I'll explain later silently like she knew what I was thinking.

Why did I going to the party have anything to do with Kyle missing it or not?

Odd.

"Whatever." Kyle rolled his eyes, leaning back in his seat comfortably, "When and where the party will be?" He asked for the three of us.

"Tomorrow night. Tucker's place." Alisha declared, "And bring your own booze, or they will make you pay extra if you take theirs."

Giovanna, Penelope and Kyle nodded.

I, however was having second thoughts.

If I remembered correctly, a week ago Liam and I made a pack to go grab dinner together the night he planned on returning back home, which according to the itinerary attached to the text message he sent to me yesterday was exactly tomorrow.

So my point exactly, how could I be at the frat party with Giovanna and her friends, and go out for a dinner with Liam at the same time when I only had one body and soul.

"I don't think I can make it." I said, pretending to look a little sadly, "But you guys should still go anyways. It's not like I would know anybody there as well."

"C'mon, Lo. What's up with you?" Giovanna pouted, "You spent so much times on your phone these days and now you're turning down an opportunity to go out with me? Since, when did you hate me so much?"

"Of course, I don't hate you, Gi!" I exclaimed.

But, it's either letting you think so or your brother would.

"Then come with me." She whined, giving me all that sad puppy-eyes of hers, "Please. I wouldn't know anybody there too which is why I so badly need you to come."

"But I-"

"I promise we won't stay for long. I just need to say hi to a few people and make a couple of new friends and then we can leave." She promised and I didn't know what on earth caused me to trust her on that and said.

"Fine..."

And, that was basically the worst time and place, I could have use the word fine. Ever.

_______________

It was Sunday afternoon, time did fly while you were having fun. Giovanna had invited Alisha and Penelope over to our house so we four could all get ready together. Alisha and Penelope picked out a few dresses from Giovanna's closet and I made up my mind to go with a simple black dress of my own— as on the invitation card, it had stated clearly that the dress code for tonight was anything dark colored so my black dress seemed like the perfect fit.