Chapter 23

"...wait..." Timmy slowly looked toward his group, especially towards Ryan. "The rest of you would just let him walk off like that?! Ryan please! Nathan won't fight him, and Kyra knows his brother, which only leaves you. Please Ryan,..." Everyone looked toward the blonde and he looked back toward Alex who smiled. "If you honestly think its possible-" he jumped off his brother's back. "Then let's go." He radiated a golden aura. Ryan smiled back. "Wouldnt hurt to try!" He unsheathed his daggers.

The Wheel of Fate is turning, Final Rebel Action!

Ryan sped directly at the fellow cat and swung his daggers straight down. Alex didn't miss a beat. He performed a backwards somersault directly between the blades, uppercutting Ryan in the chin with his poised feet. He landed gracefully while Ryan's back hit the ground, hard. He springed back up on his feet and connected his blades to make his staff. Spinning it strongly, he practically oozed electricity. Alex tried of a new attack and closed his eyes. His whole body glowed white and performed a head on tackle (like Aqua Jet) knocking away his daggers as they stabbed into a tree. Alex stopped glowing and raised his fists. "You still wanna keep going?" Ryan rolled his neck and raised his fists too. "Yep. Let's do this!" Both dashed at each other dodging the other's punches. Alex was starting to get tired and Ryan saw an opening. He put his palm on the younger cat's chest, blasting him with an explosive pulse of lighting. The blast blew Alex high in the air as Ryan then launched another ball of lighting at him. But, as if his instincts took over, Alex regained balance mid flight and allowed his tail to glow in a golden light, pratically blinding the other's below. He hit the ball of lighting back with his tail and it turned into his signature music orb attack, sending it back with 2x the power and speed which left the other cat no time to block or dodge it. Ryan fell back from the impact as Alex landed on his feet, running toward the fellow cat. He knelt down."Ryan, Ryan! Are you ok?" He slowly sat up wincing in pain. "ugh....yeah, I'm alright. That was some attack! You really are something special. I'm proud of you kitten." Eli now walked past Kyra ,who looked carefully at him, and Timmy ,who was in Nathan's arms, over to his brother and Ryan. "Alex....do you really wanna leave Ryan?" He looked at his older brother who adorned a warm smile and shook his head no, looking back toward Ryan. "Then I think you should go back. Maybe another time." He knelt down to Ryan and healed him with the same magic he healed Alex with. He turned to walk away but heard Ryan's voice. "Hold it. I think its best if you come back with us. You are his brother after all." Eli looked back to Alex who mentally said DO IT! DON'T BE DUMB! ".....thank you.." Ryan blushed. "Hey, just reuniting two brothers....and a friend." He turned to Kyra who smiled as she ran over to Alex. "Im so sorry, could you ever forgive me?!" The cat smiled and nodded, hugging his female friend right back. All was forgiven. Nathan spoke up. "I think we should head back Tim. He looks pretty happy and you did promise to leave them be. Goodbye Everyone. He used all his magic energy to teleport them all back to Ryan's place as he and Timmy headed back home. Eli came over and petted his brother. "I missed you Al, glad to see you again." Alex stopped purring and hugged his.brother, tightly squeezing his waist. "Me too Eli. C'mon, I'll bet I can finally beat you at combat." Eli quickly tackled him down to the sandy ground with Ryan's help. "Keep dreamin' lil' bro." All 4 laughed.
The End. Yeah, that's Revolution Triad. Hope you all enjoyed it! I know I did, lol. But seriously, thanks for the views and votes. More stories coming this Summer!