Marry me? (ending 2)

-time skip! It's about 4 months later-

TOMMYS POV:

"Tubbo I'm going out. I'll be back soon!" I said. "Okay" Tubbo said. I gave him a kiss then walked outside. I walked around for a little till I finally found it. It was a small hill that wasn't around anything. There were flowers all over the hill and a beautiful view. This spot is perfect! I reached in my bag and pulled out a blanket. I put the bag on the blanket and then pulled out my phone.
Tommy: Tubbo I'm going to send my location. I need you to come here.
-Tommy has sent his location-
Tubbo: is something wrong?
Tommy: just come now!
I closed my phone and sat down. Now all I have to do is wait. Hopefully Tubbo doesn't think I'm in trouble or something.

TUBBOS POV:

Tommy just texted me telling me to meet him wherever he is. I'm walking there now. I wonder my he wants me to come there and why he can't just come home and talk to me. Weird but what can I say, Tommy is a little weird. I laughed at my own words. I walked more till I saw him. Tommy was sitting on a blanket. I ran over to him. "Finally took you long enough" Tommy said. I smiled and asked, "is this for me?" "No it's for me, of course it's for you dummy" Tommy said. I giggled and sat down. "It's so pretty here! How'd you find this spot?" I asked. "I dunno, I was just walking and found it." Tommy said. Tommy opened the bag and took about food. "Wow, when did you make this?" I said. "Yesterday I planned it" Tommy said, "let's eat then after I've got something to show you" Tommy said. "Okay!" I said. We started eating and talking.

-time skip again! After they ate-

TOMMYS POV:

"So what did you want to show me?" Tubbo asked. I hesitated then got down on one knee. "Tubbo" I said and took out a ring, "will you marry me?" Tubbo just stood there. He's gonna say no isn't he. He started giggling then reached into his pocket. He pulled out a ring. "Oh my god.." I said. "I was going to propose to you!" Tubbo said. We both started laughing. I took Tubbos hand and put my ring on his finger. Tubbo took my hand and put his ring on my finger. "Your so stupid Tubbo.." I said. I looked away from him hoping he wouldn't see my tears. "Aww Tommy are you crying?" Tubbo said. "No" I said and wiped my tears. Tubbo grabbed my hand and turned my head towards him. "Wha-" I said. Tubbo held my head in his hands and gave me a kiss. I let go of the kiss and buried my head in my hands. Damn it that was so cute... I could hear Tubbo giggling. "The ring you got me is so pretty!" Tubbo said. The ring I got Tubbo had a green gem on it and cost me a shit ton of money. I took my hands off my face and looked at my ring. It looked similar to the one I gave Tubbo but it had a red gem on it. "It cost me a lot of money" I said. "The one I have you also cost me a lot, but it was worth it!" Tubbo said. His smile makes me happy. "Should we go home? Our pets miss u" Tubbo said. I nodded and cleaned up our picnic. We started walking home and Tubbo grabbed my hand. We held hands and walked home.

------------------

Next chapter is a time skip to the wedding lol.

622 words