Questions

TUBBOS POV:

"You two sit down, ill get you a plate" The oldest told me. I sat down and the blonde boy sat next to me. The oldest handed me and the blonde boy a plate and the boy started eating. "Is this for me..?" I said looking down. "Yeah, also I forgot to ask. Whats your name?" The blonde boy asked. I dont know if I want to tell him my name, what if he tells people about me. My dad will kill me.. "I'm Tubbo..." I said quietly. "Nice to meet you Tubbo! Im Tommy" Tommy said. "My name is Philza and these are my kids Techno and Wilbur" Philza said "HEY! I'm your kid too" Tommy said. Tommy went back to eating and philza, wilbur, and techno went outside to eat. "What where you doing in the forest that could have hurt you that badly?" Tommy asked me. "I.. uh.." I stuttered while talking. "Its okay if you don't want to tell me" Tommy said. I looked back at my food and started eating. "Wow this is really good!" I said. I haven't had a full meal in about 7 years. Tommy and I finished eating and decided to go back upstairs and get to know each other. Tommy and I sat on his bed and looked at each other for a moment before tommy asked "So do you have any family?" Should I tell him about my dad... no.. "No, I don't have any family" I replied. We kept taking turns asking questions.

—————————————————-
DREAMS POV:

Ive been on the hunt for father ever since I got separated from him. My father has only sent me one letter saying he's got a new son. My dad has always been a bitch but he's still my dad. I went into the forest one day and saw a winged person. I went back to my house and got a cage but when I got back it was gone. I guess I wasn't fast enough. "Dream, I'm gonna go get my boyfriends and come back here. Is that okay with you?" Sapnap said walking in my room. "Yeah, I was going to go over philzas place and talk to techno" I said. I walked out of the house and got on my horse. When I got to Philzas house I tied my horse to a tree and knocked on the door. I didn't hear anyone so I was about to walk away when Tommy opened the door. "Hey Tommy! Is techno here I wanted to talk to her?" I said. "No, he's not here right now" Tommy said clearly bored of me. "Can I come in and wait for him?" I asked. "Yeah but don't come upstairs, just wait down here" Tommy said opening the door. "Okay thanks Tommy" I said walking in and sitting down. Tommy ran upstairs and I heard faint voices talking. I looked over at the kitchen counter and saw five plates. Why was there five plates, only four people live here. I heard laughing upstairs which means whoever ate with them was still here. I know he told me not to go upstairs but I wanna know who he's hiding...

——————————————————

Thank you so much for 70 reads I know that's not that many but to me it means so much to me that people read my story. I will try to update this story daily. Wednesday is the only day I might post two parts in one day. Anyways thank you for reading my story!! Next part out soon (tomorrow or maybe today if I feel like writing again)

606 words