The Plan (chapter 2)

TOMMYS POV:

I know I shouldn't have left Karl alone at my house all alone but I really need to find Tubbo. I walked to philzas house to check it out and didn't see Tubbo. I walked into town to ask if anyone had seen him. Someone told me they say someone steal an apple and run towards my house. That has to be Tubbo! I walked home and knocked on the door. Karl opened the door. "Hey! Feeling better?" I said and walked in. I walked over to my room and tried to open the door. "Why is this locked?" I asked. "Tubbo." Karl said. "Tubbo! Are you in there? Please open up!" I said. I didn't hear anyone in the room. "Did you lie to me?" I asked Karl. "No, he came in and I tried to get him to leave but he wouldn't" Karl said. "Why would you do that?" I asked. "You said you hated him." Karl said. "I don't! I didn't mean it!" I said. I heard the sound of the door unlocking. "Tubbo!" I said.

TUBBOS POV:

I spent all my time waiting for Tommy crying. I couldn't help but cry. When I heard him argue with Karl I decided to open the door. "Tubbo!" Tommy said. I looked down not wanting him to see my red eyes. Tommy hugged me. "I'm so sorry Tubbo" Tommy said. "Is it true that you wanted to marry me but not anymore?" I asked. Tommy let go of the hug. He looked sad and said "yeah.." I looked at Karl behind Tommy. He looked mad. "Karl, you look okay enough to go home" I said. Tommy agreed with me. Karl walked out. "You know we're not safe till Dream is dead or in prison" I said. "Yeah but it's going to be hard to catch him" Tommy said. How can we catch Dream without him hurting us? Cmon think Tubbo! "I have an idea!" I said. "What is it?!" Tommy asked. "You might not like it but it's our only way" I said. "I don't care. I just want to be with you and not have to worry about Dream" Tommy said. I blushed a little. I whispered my idea to Tommy. "Okay!" Tommy said. "Its going to be hard" I said. "Before we go out we should probably change" Tommy said looking at my hoodie. I almost forgot my hoodie had blood on it. "Yeah" I said. Tommy went into the bedroom and got me his hoodie and pants. I went into the bedroom and changed. Tommy didn't need to change since he already changed this morning. Tommy and I walked out of OUR house. We walked around town telling people about or plan. They all agreed with it. Tommy and I walked in the woods. "Ready Tubbo?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, let's get this bitch!" I said.

—————————————————

Very short part! Sorry!!!!!! Next part with hopefully be longer. Thank you so much for 40k reads! That's insane!

502 words