You or Me (Chapter 2)

TOMMYS POV:

"I'm afraid that's going to be a problem Tommy because...." the voice said, "Dream needs him" George added. "I DONT CARE WHO ELSE NEEDS HIM GEORGE! I NEED HIM!" I screamed at him. I'm getting Tubbo back no matter what. "Goodbye Tommy" George said and closed the door. I slammed my foot in between the door and stopped it from closing. "Where is Tubbo." I asked. George stayed silent stepping back a little. I opened the door and went inside. George started laughing. He laughed and tripped over himself. He sat there in the floor looking up at me laughing. "Stop laughing! You kidnapped Tubbo and now your just laughing?!" I screamed. "Your..." he laughed, "too late!" George said. He started laughing maniacally and wouldn't stop. Too late? Did he kill him!? "DID YOU KILL HIM!" I took out my sword and put it to his neck. George couldn't answer he was too busy laughing maniacally. I ran out of the house. Tubbos not there anymore. "I STALLED YOU LONG ENOUGH! HAHAHHA" George screamed at me as I ran out. He's insane. I got a discord notification on my phone. I stopped running for a second and checked it... new message from Tubbo.
Tubbo: stop looking for me your only making it worse.
Tommy: Tubbo can you please tell me where you are?
Tubbo is typing...
Tubbo: father
Tommy: I need more information than that
Tubbo has went offline...
FUCK!! Father? Could he be at Schlatts house? I started running towards where I last remember Schlatts house being. I knocked on the door. "SCHLATT!" I screamed and banged on the door. Schlatt opened the door. He saw me and slammed it shut. "Fuck off Tommy, your precious Tubbo isn't here anymore." Schlatt said with the door still closed. "Well then where the hell is he?!" I said. "How would I know, dream took him off somewhere after seeing his discord texts." Schlatt said. I heard the sound of a beer bottle opening. Of course he's drinking, thats why he doesn't know. I ran towards the woods. I know dream he wouldn't go out of the woods. I ran to a few campsites in the woods but didn't see Tubbo or Dream. "Boo" someone said. I turned around and saw Dream but not for long. He threw a punch and knocked me out.

-time skip-

STILL TOMMYS POV:

My head hurt badly. How long was I out for. WAIT DREAM! I looked at my hands and saw I was tied to a tree. I looked to the side and saw Tubbo. He looked the same from the discord call. I tried to scream his name but I couldn't. Dream put tape around my mouth. That fucking bitch. "You finally woke up, took you long enough" Dream said. He walked over to me and took the tape off my mouth. "LET TUBBO GO!" I screamed at him. "Okay, but that will cost you your life. It's you or him." Dream said. I froze. Snow fell on my face when I looked up. I don't want to die but if I live then Tubbo dies. I can't win. "Tubbo." Dream said. Tubbo looked up at him. His eyes full of tears. "You or Tommy?" Dream asked. Tubbo didn't say anything he only looked at me. "It's my turn Tommy..." Tubbo said and looked back at Dream, "kill me"

——————————————————

Sorry for short chapter and also sorry for not posting parts. BUT THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 25k READS!!!! The book that inspired me to write this has less reads then this book. That makes me so happy that people enjoy my story. Next part out today????

615 words