20

Yulbin's POV

" The time is up! Please pass the paper down. " I passed the paper down to the front as a smile crept up on my face.

Mr Kim teared up, " I-I'm o-officially not your t-teacher anymore! " He burst into tears and all of us went up to him to comfort him.

" You'll always be remembered as the fun teacher! "

" We'll come back to visit you! "

" You're the best, Mr Kim! "

" Kim SeokJin is the best! "

" Mr Kim don't cry! "

He smiled while wiping his tears, " You guys are my best students too. " We cheered. We had a group hug and we even took a class picture together with Mr Kim before leaving the classroom and, officially graduating from high school.

It still feels weird saying that.

I turned around to look into the classroom. " Sad. I think I'll have to see you again. " I looked to the side to see Hwiyoung.

" It's your honour. " I said and he scoffed.

He shook his head, " Poor Hendery. Bet he's regretting his life decisions. " I chased him around the hallway trying to whack him.

This is the last time that we'll chase each other around in this hallway.

" Hey! " I looked over to see Hyunsuk waving at us with a huge grin on his face.

" What's up? SNU student! " We teased him and we talked for a bit.

He smiled, " I heard you started dating Hendery. I lost to him but he's indeed a great guy. " We smiled.

We took pictures together before he went off to find his soccer mates.

We went to the mini mart where we saw Jooyeon talking to Hendery. " Calm down, calm down. " Hwiyoung started fanning me using his hands.

Jooyeon was about to walk off when her eyes landed on me. While she was walking towards me, Hwiyoung being that dramatic brat was whispering to me.

" Prepare your face, she's going to smack you from an angle of 84 degrees. It's going to sting but just bear with it. " I nudged him in the rib cage for him to shut up.

She smiled as she stood before me, " Last long with Hendery. He really loves you a lot. " I smile as I nodded.

She looked over at Hwiyoung, " You still hate me? "

" I've never hated you. I just hate Hendery's ex girlfriend. " She let out a chuckle as she punched him in the arm.

" Thanks for punching Hendery up the day we got together. I know why now. " She smiled before walking off.

I nudged him, " Why don't you just hitting o- "

" Don't be disgusting! " I let out a chuckle.

Just then, Hendery spotted us and walked over to us with a bag of gummy and banana milk in his hands. He tossed the gummy to me, " Told you it was good! " He nodded.

" I bought it because of you. " He smiled.

Hwiyoung gagged, " I'm leaving. Bye losers. " He bid us goodbye before going off to find some people and ruin their day.

Hendery interlocked our hands before walking out of the school. People stared at us in envy, " Which school are you going to go? " I asked.

He thought for a bit, " Wherever you and Hwiyoung are going to be? " I sneaked a laugh.