4

Yulbin's POV

I dragged my luggage down the stairs, " Are you all ready? " My mom asked and I nodded before pushing my luggage over to them.

" Alright. Let's go. " She said and we bid goodbye to the ahjumma before getting into the shuttle bus that Hendery's dad booked for us.

I was gonna sit next to Hendery when I realised Hwiyoung already sat there. He stuck out his tongue at me and I pointed my middle finger at him.

I looked around, " Lee Donghyuck, move. " He groaned as he moved in unwillingly.

I scoffed, " I didn't have a choice but to sit here either. " I rolled my eyes as I buckled the seat belt before taking my candy out of the bag.

" Lee Yulbin, are you wearing makeup? " I nodded as I batted my lashes at him.

I smiled, " Why? Do I look extra beautiful today? " He scoffed while shaking his head.

" Believe me. No amount of makeup can salvage your ugly face. " I put him into an arm lock, which made him screamed. In the end, we got scolded by our parents for being a nuisance.

When we got to the place, I had to share a room with Donghyuck while Hwiyoung get to share a room. We placed our belongings in the hotel before going to the bathhouse.

" Bye guys! " Hwiyoung's mom said to the guys since we are separated by gender.

We tried out the various hot springs there. I didn't know there's different flavours, " I want to try the milk one! " My mom said as she submerged herself into the milk.

I placed my toe into the hot milk and I faked a cry, " It's so hot! " They chuckled.

Hendery's mom looked at me with a smile, " Slowly get in, it wouldn't be hot after a while. " I slowly submerged my body in and I am burning.

I don't know why but mothers seemed to be immune to heat.

" Such a good getaway! " Hendery's mom said as her eyes twinkled. By the way, the milk smells so good. It smells a little like honey and milk.

" I wonder how much milk they've used on this. " She said and we all nodded in agreement.

Hwiyoung's mom eyed me and she asked the most random question ever. " Yulbin, what do you think of our Hwiyoung? " They started teasing me and I shook my head.

" We're just friends! " I said.

" All of us are friends turned lovers. Now we are happy together as a family. " Hendery's mom said and they nodded in agreement.

I shot them a forced smile, " What about our Hendery? " I was about to speak when we heard Donghyuck screaming for us to come from outside.

We came out of the hot spring and we went to change out of the wet towels before going outside where the guys were. " Can we go eat now? " Donghyuck asked.

I walked next to him, " Whiny. " I scoffed.

He eyed me, " Ugly. " I rolled my eyes.

Hwiyoung came over as he nudged me, " Apparently, there's someone that Hendery likes. I'm not sure who is that but he definitely likes someone. " I eyed him, signalling him to tell me more.

" We were joking around about having a girlfriend. Since Hendery was so quiet, my dad asked him if he's seeing anyone, he said no but there's someone that he likes. " I pouted.

He placed his arm around me, " Don't worry. Even if we're all married with kids, we will still accompany you unwillingly because you'd join us without asking us for our opinion. " I sneered.