14

Hendery's POV

My alarm clock rang and I dragged myself out of bed before heading to the bathroom to wash up. I went down to the dining room for my breakfast and my dad was there.

I sat down opposite him and he looked over at me. " Hendery, I have a friend who became the Dean of a university in Canada. Do you want to- " Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off.

" No. " I calmly ate my food.

He let out a sigh, " Going to that university for further studies is a once in a life time opportunity. " I ignored him.

He was about to continue nagging when I stood up, bowed slightly before taking my bag and leaving the house.

Ever since the accident, my relationship with my dad worsened. Our relationship wasn't even strong to start off. The only time he ever cared for me was when he wants to make a decision for me.

He didn't care about my opinion.

What he said or suggest is his final decision.

I'm not even surprised if he already told his friend that I'm going to Canada after high school.

I was walking to the bus stop when I saw Yulbin walking ahead of me. " Maria, maria, maria, maria- " She was singing and dancing while walking.

I sneaked a chuckle as I continued walking behind her quietly. When I got to the bus stop, we boarded the same bus but I sat way ahead of her.

When it's our turn to get off, I turned around to see her sleeping. " Excuse me, can you ask that girl to get up? but don't tell her I'm the one who told you. " I had to ask a random passenger for help before getting off.

" Another student is getting off. " I told the bus driver before continuing my walk to school.

I walked into the classroom and I head over to the mini mart to get a drink. " Hendery! " I looked behind to see Jooyeon running over to me.

She pulled me into a hug, " What are you getting? "

I took a banana milk out of the fridge, " This. " I paid for it before leaving the mart with Jooyeon clinging onto me.

" I can't believe we've been dating for like, a few months now. What should we do for our 6 months anniversary? " She smiled.

I cleared my throat, " It's only our forth month. We can think about it then. " She nodded.

" I'll walk you to your class. " She shook her head.

She tiptoed to ruffle my hair while giggling, " It's okay. I can get there myself. " She smiled before walking off.

Like I've said, Jooyeon is a very nice girl. Honestly, any guy is lucky to date her but it's a pity because I'm planning to break up with her after our exams.

She's great and all but it's nothing when I don't have feelings for her.

I know I'm trash for using her. That's why I decided to break up only after our exams.

The National exam will begin in a month time and it will also end in a month time. That was also the reason why I told her not to think about our 6th month anniversary yet.

Everyday I live in guilt but all I could do was apologise. " I told you I look good! You're just salty because you didn't get a makeover. " I looked up from my seat to see Hwiyoung walking in with Yulbin.

Yulbin scoffed, " I don't need a makeover to look good. I already look good. " I smiled slightly.

" Whatever. If I'm you, I'd be jealous of me too. " She kicked him on the shin and he fell to the ground causing him to curse at her.