【4 - A】

The year is 2028.

The Red Leader is-and has been-the most powerful dictator in the world. She's conquered countries, fought in battles, shed some blood, she's seen it all. Pretty much nothing is new to her. Blood doesn't make her sick or vomit. In fact, she loved it. She had her own base, her own army, prisoners, and her own (human) experiments.
But yet she couldn't seem to get them out of her mind. Jamie Danelle Golden. Matilda Ashley Harper. Tamara Hartley Rose. Their names keep popping back up and they wouldn't stop. She wasn't able to focus anymore. She had to take pills. It didn't matter to her. She's done it before. She's done and tried everything she could to get them out but they just wouldn't leave. She knew they were out there somewhere. In the ruins of their old home. How many times has she destroyed their home? Two? Tori was indeed proud of herself but she still needed them. She needed to have them captured for her little collection. Some may call her a sadist, a freak, a homicidal maniac. They never knew those are the kinds of things Tori wanted to be called. She built up her empire, now she needs her prized posessions. Things that'll finally make her happy. She already had some unfortunate commoners who served as her prisoners or lab experiments. Thinking about the three makes her unable to focus, often leaving a patient dead.
Tori pressed a button on her walkie-talkie and called for Paula. As soon as Paula entered the room, she stood straight and saluted. "Yes ma'am Red Leader ma'am!" she exclaimed. Tori sighed. "Hvor mange eksperimenter har vi gjennomført?" she asked.
"About forty-six ma'am."
"Hm. I am not satisfied with that number."
"What are you suggesting we do sir?"
"Find more rats."
Tori opened her drawer and pulled out three photographs. She set them down on her desk, facing Paula. "I need these three. Pretty sure you know them." she explained. Paula studied the photos carefully and nodded. "I am fond of them ma'am." she replied. Tori hummed.
"Find them and bring them to me immidiently."
"Yes ma'am Red Leader ma'am!"
Paula saluted once again and walked out the room. Tori watched and nodded proudly. Oh Paula. One of her best leading soldiers. She didn't know what she would do without him. Sighing, Tori opened her desk drawer again and took out his half empty bottle of pills. She screwed off the cap and took two, popping them into her mouth. She swallowed, holding her head. Looking down at the images in front of her, Tori grew red with anger. She swiped the photographs off her desk. In a sudden realization Tori knew exactly what she was going to do to them. She smiled deviously. "Jeg gjorde det på min måte.."

Tamara looked around to make sure no one was there. She grumbled softly. Stupid bandits. Always trying to steal people's rations. Tamara would usually tell them to fuck off and then proceed to beat their asses. She's always hated those guys. Approaching the worn-down, yet stable old garage, she knocked on the door. It was a synchronized knock that she, Ell, and Matilda knew. One two three, pause. One two three four, pause. One two three, pause. One two three four five. Not being able to trust anyone anymore, the three created that. They lived in an abandoned garage when their apartment burnt down. Allies of the Red Leader probably burnt it. Or at least that's what Tamara thought. The Red Leader never showed his or her face. What a coward. They didn't want to get their precious little hands dirty. How dare they fuck with Britain. Tamara grunted under her breath. The door lifted up slowly and she slipped inside. The door moved back down behind her as she walked and sat down on the couch. "Psh. I hate everything." she mumbled, sighing loudly. Ell walked over to her. "Gee, calm down." she said, "What happened?" Tamara sighed again. "I saw them again. Those stupid soldiers." she answered.
"For the Red Army?"
"What other army has taken over Britain and is kidnapping people to do god knows what!?"
"Hm."
"I saw them while I was grabbing supplies. They grabbed a little girl and her mother out from hiding. The mum was crying and the kid didn't know what was going on. I should've helped them.. I-I shouldn't have let them take them. I just hid like a coward and watched."
"..."
Tamara buried his face in her hand. She sighed. "We can't risk getting caught Tam.." Ell mumbled quietly, "You know what would happen if they found us-" she was cut off when Tamara decided not to listen. "-No! I don't Ell! None of us do! Who knows what they could be doing to the people there anyway!?" she exclaimed, "Ell, you know damn well that I can't just sit back and watch people burn anymore! Hell, you've helped me and countless others! What's so different now!?" Ell stayed silent and glared at Tamara. "What's so different now Ell!? Tell me!" Tamara shouted. Ell clenched her fists and exhaled. "Back then I didn't have a fucking target on my back! Back then I didn't have to look over my shoulder every two seconds while I was walking down the street! Back then, I didn't have to fight other people for food and water! This is not the Britain I know anymore! Like hell you expect me to go around and help random strangers! We can't fucking trust anyone! Not anymore! We can't risk getting caught!" she shouted back. Tamara glared back at her. Of course she would say that. She was a wuss. But Tamara? Tamara wasn't going down wihout a fight. She couldn't even remember what she used to see in that woman. "You can't." she muttered under her breath. Ell glared at her. "When I see someone who needs help, I'm gonna help them whether you like it or not. You may not wanna get caught but if it's for others, I'm doing it. I don't care. This isn't the Britain I remember either, but this also isn't the Ell I remember. And you know what? I'm fucking glad we broke up." Ell sighed sadly. Her glare turned into a soft, hurt expression. "Tamara I-" she was cut off when Tamara ran off into her little makeshift room. Ell sighed again in disappointment. Tamara was right. She was being selfish. But at the same time, they never knew whether it was a soldier in disguise for an actual person in need. They were too precious. Too important. Tamara was too important. She missed Tamara. Back when they were on good terms. Back when they were all on good terms. She didn't understand where all the frustration was coming from. She was just trying to keep them safe.
There was a sudden knock on the garage door shortly after. Ell paused, staying silent. No one else made a sound. That wasn't the knock they used. It had to be someone else. Then, the person knocked again but instead of one knock, it was many. One two three, pause, one two three four, pause, one two three, pause, one two three four five. Ell slowly but silently walked over to where Tamara and Matilda stood. They were in the garage as well. Who else could know their knock? Feeling suspicious, Ell asked, "Should I open it?" Tamara nodded and Matilda shook her head. "How do we know who or what might be out there?" she whispered. Tamara shrugged and Ell huffed. By that time, the person at the door knocked again. One two three, pause, one two three four, pause, one two three, pause, one two three four five. Ell swallowed hard. "Tam, you know what to do. Maddie, get your gun and get mine." she instructed. Trying not to make any noise, Matilda slowly shuffled toward the bedroom. The knocking didn't stop. Matilda tossed Ell a gun. Ell nodded and sighed. She slowly shuffled over and made her way to the door's controler and pushed the button with her gun aimed toward the door. "Be careful!" Matilda whisper shouted. The door opened slowly and a figure came into view. Actually, many figures came into view. The main one was a woman. She had bushy eyebrows, a red shirt, black pants, combat boots, and a blue overcoat.

A Red Army soldier.

"Hello Ell." The woman greeted. Almost immidiently, Ell started to shoot. Matilda came up behind her and started shooting as well. Paula ducked out of the way and looked at the other soldiers behind him. "Ta dem!" she ordered. The soldiers charged and fought Ell. Ell started shooting the soldiers straight through their chests. She groaned when there weren't any bullets left. "Fucking dammit!" she exclaimed, punching a soldier clear in the jaw. Matilda took Ell's cover, shooting any soldier that came near them. Ell practically wrestled with the soldiers, taking multiple blows in the stomach. Nonetheless, she fought back, punching and kicking every single one of them who laid their hands on her. She had to admit, they were good. "LET ME GO!" she shouted. More soldiers rushed in and went for Tamara. Matilda dropped her weapon as soon as she ran out of bullets and started fighting to get Ell back. Tamara, getting angry, turned into her monster form, sending many soldiers flying back. She stepped in front of Matilda, protecting her. She roared and snarled. Killing about ten soldiers with one wack of her paw. "Sender sikkerhetskopi!" one soldier exclaimed, talking into his walkie-talkie, "Jeg gjentar, sender sikkerhetskopi og skaffer sprøyten!" Tamara didn't know what that meant but she saw it as a threat, so she killed him. Ell fought with the soldiers currently hauling her into the back of an army truck. She strained and leaned away as Paula stuck a needle in her, making her pass out instantaneously. Soldiers came in with their guns and soon, Matilda couldn't hold them all off. She huffed and panted, feeling the open wound in her forehead. "Goddammit.." she mumbled before being knocked out by one of the soldiers. Soldiers then shot Tom, sticking some kind of syringe into him and before he knew it, he was down. The soldiers rounded Matilda and Tamara up, tying them together with Ell, back to back. They forced them onto the truck and drove off to the Red Army base.
Up in the front, Paula grabbed her walkie-talkie and pressed a button. "Vi har dem." she spoke. Tori smiled sinisterly from her desk.

"Perfekt."