Skype calls

-Phil P.O.V-

I was practically screaming with excitement and happiness. Nicole was a fan of me! Me, amazingphil! I never ever thought that she would even know who I was. Not only that, she might be able to come to London and do a collab video with me. I was just too happy, I got up from my bed and grabbed my Ipod and turned it to the first song I saw and danced around to it's tune. I continued to do this until I stubbed my toe on the side of my bed and doubled over in pain. “Too much happiness Phil, too much.”

I slowly got up and limped back to my bed and re-read her message again. This had to be too good to be true, I just couldn't believe it. I did as she said and went to her channel and got her email. I typed up all the information and told her that she could stay with us as long as she wanted. We have an extra guest room that she could use and I'm sure Dan will love her. I even told her my skype and told her that we could talk about it face to face if that made her feel secure about it. I finished off the message by giving her my number and saying Dan and I could meet her at the airport.

After I sent the message I waited for a repley. After about 10 minues I decided she wasn't online at the moment and I shut my laptop and went into the lounge to play a little Skyrim. It was very quiet in the flat sense Dan still hadn't returned so I allowed my thoughts to drift a bit. “What if she likes Dan more? What if I'm too awkward and she laughs at me? What if I say something stupid on the first day?”

More questions and negative thoughts swarmed my brain and I began to panic. Maybe I shouldn't of got in touch with her and just watched her from afar, that way I wouldn't have the chance to screw it up. Then again, just watching her from afar wasn't good enough and just plain creepy. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening then closing and Dan setting down a bag of groceries on the table. “So, did you message her?”, Dan asked. I smiled and looked over at Dan. “Yeah, and guess what...she says she able to come!”, I say, a little to excited. Dan laughs, “That’s great! She can stay in the guest room! I watched some of her videos, I can't wait to meet her.” Dan sits down on the opposite couch and opens his laptop.

“How long will she be staying?”, Dan asks. “I'm not sure...probably a few months. I emailed her details and she hasn't replied yet.” I turn off the Xbox and stand up a stretch. I hear a light buzzing in my right ear and look over to see my phone vibrating on the end table. I pick it up and read the message from an unknown number. “Hey! It's Nicole! (: I'm available for Skype right now, if you want to go over details.” I freeze up for a moment and feel my heart beating within my chest. A Skype chat with Nicole Lynn? How could this day get any better.

I quickly text back while walking back to my room. “Of course! I'm getting on right now! :D” I suddenly feel nervous as my computer powers up. I check myself in the mirror and fix my hair, making sure I look okay. Once I'm sure that I'm decent I sit down on my bed and get on to Skype. Almost immediately a call from “RainyDayx” pops up on my screen. My heart beats so fast I feel as it it might burst. I shakily pick up the call and wait for the black screen to buffer.

The screen finished buffering and I can see Nicole appear on the screen. She looks beautiful as always, her hair is up it a cute messy side bun and she's wearing an Amazingphil T-shirt. “Hi!”, she says and waves her hand at the camera. “Hey, Nikki. I like your shirt” “Haha, thanks. I thought you would.” She smiles and flips her bangs out her eyes. I can't help but think of how cute that is. “No Phil, stop thinking like that...she doesn't like you.”

“So, do you have enough to come to London?”, I ask. “Yes! I'm so excited! Is Dan okay with me staying for so long?” “Of course he is, he can't wait to meet you!”, I say. I smile wide, I can't believe she's coming. “I've gotten plane tickets for tomorrow, I should arrive on Thursday. Could you guys meet me at the airport then?” “Yes, of course!”, I say. She laughs and looks down at for a moment and back up. There's an awkward silence and I desperately look for something to break it. “So-”, just then Dan walks into the room. “Phil! Who are you talking to?” Dan sits behind me and looks at the screen. “Is that Nicole!?”, Dan gasps.