I am Philip Lester

-Phil P.O.V-

I slowly drift away from my dream and back into the real world. I open my eyes to see a ray of light peeking out between my blue curtains and stretching out across the room. I yawn and stretch as I sit up right in my bed. I look at my clock to see that it's 7:02am. Dan probably isn't awake yet but I might as well make breakfast. I slide off my bed onto the cold floor and grabbed a sweatshirt from my closet and put it on. Quietly, I walk out of room and walk down the hallway to the kitchen. My assumption was correct, it seemed that Dan was still sound asleep and he probably wouldn't be up for an hour of two. I opened the cupboard and took out my favorite cereal and poured it into a bowl. After filling it with milk and pouring my coffee into my favorite mug I sat down in the lounge and ate the delicious meal.

As I ate I picked up my laptop and turned it on. I logged on to twitter and replied to some tweets then on to facebook and did the same. Its so great to know that I make people happy. I even have fangirls who really boosted my self confidence. Sadly, a lot of those fangirls are between the ages of 12-14. I really wished that I could meet a girl that wasn't under age and who liked me. I got on to youtube and checked over my videos. Everything seemed to be fine so I decided to watch a little youtube. I moved my mouse up to the search bar and typed in, “Rainydayx.” I was really happy to see she'd posted a new video recently. I clicked on the video and waited for the annoying ad to pass.

I've watched Nicole for awhile now and she was one of my favorite youtubers. She's so amazing. She has an amazing sense of humor, she's always smiling, and she's talented in so many ways. She's so lucky to be in Japan, I'm sure she's really happy there. I've always admired her singing ability and always thought she was very beautiful. I haven't admitted it, but I have a really big crush on her. Whenever I think about her I feel like a one big fanboy but I really do like her. I really want to try doing a collab with her but she's so far away, I doubt she could come her and I know I wouldn't be able to go there.

The ad finished and the video begins. “Hello my little minions! Are you ready to hear my plan to reek havoc on the world once again?”, she says and finishes it with an evil laugh. “Yes!”, I cry. I quickly cover my mouth when I realize that Dan is still asleep. “Well, here’s the plan. First, we have to-”, I space out and get lost in her beautiful blue eyes. “She's so dang pretty.....” I mentally slap myself. “What the heck, Phil?! She's all the way across the world, stop being a fanboy.” “-And thats how we will take over the world! Pretty clever right? Haha, I know...it's impossible. But I know I can do it!”, she cries and fist pumps. “Comment down below on how you'd take over the world! I need ideas! Oh, also I'm now off summer break! That means I can make even more videos so be expecting! Bye bye!” That’s great, now I can see even more of her. I wonder...if she'd be able to a collab now.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by footsteps coming down the hallway. Dan steps out into the kitchen and starts pouring some coffee. “Good morning, Dan!”, I say happily. “Hey”, he says sheepishly. “Sleep well?” “Yeah, I went to sleep at 3 though”, mumbles Dan. “Dan! We need to go to bed earlier!”, I cry. “Haha, seems it's a lot harder then we thought to go to bed on time”, Dan say's while sitting on the opposite couch. Dan opened his laptop and plugged in his headphones. I shut my laptop and decided to take a shower.

After taking a shower and took my laptop to my room and sat down again. I got onto youtube and went back to Nicole’s channel to watch some of her old videos again. No matter how many times I watch them I can laugh out loud every single time. I found myself laughing a bit too loud and Dan yelled, “Phil! What are you laughing at in there?!” I stopped and stayed quiet. I knew if Dan knew I watched her he would tease me and say I liked her. “Uhh...Nothing!”, I replied. I awkwardly continued to watch her videos when suddenly Dan walked into my room with a curious look on his face. “No seriously, I want to know what's so funny, what are you watching?”, Dan asked. “Nothing, seriously! I just saw a funny gif”, I tried to x out the page but Dan stopped me. “Who's that”, Dan asked. “Uhh....it's a youtuber.....her names Nicole”, I said. “She's really pretty, and she must be really funny because you were laughing super loud”, said Dan. I couldn't help but feel jealous, I was afraid he would say that. Everyone thinks Dans more attractive. If we ever met, she would definitely like Dan more. “Um, yeah. She's really popular”, I mumble. Dan grins evilly, “Do you like her?” “N-no!” It was a huge mistake to stutter.

Dan smirks, “You do like her! How old is she?” “She's 22...I believe....” “We could do a collab with her! That way you could meet her!”, Dan announces. “It might be really hard...she lives in Japan.”, I whisper. “JAPAN?!”, yells Dan. “Are you serious?! Thats amazing!” “Yeah, it is....”, I sigh. “Well, maybe doing a collab might be hard....but you could always message her. You're a pretty popular youtuber, I'm sure she'll know who you are”, Dan says. “I doubt it...she's far more popular then me...and besides, I'm far too afraid to message her. What if she doesn't like me.”, I mumble. Dan laughs and puts a hand on my shoulder. “I'm sure she'll like you! You won't know if you don't try!”

I'm sure Dans right but I'm too afraid that she won't like me or worse. I'm just to scared to work up the nerve to simply message her, I'm really pathetic.”I guess you're right....maybe...”, I whisper. Dan smiles and takes his hand off my shoulder. “Think about it! I'm going out to get some food, want anything?”, Dan says while walking to the door. “Um, Crisps.”, I say. “Alright!” and with that, Dans gone. I listen to the front door shut. I'm alone now. It's really nice to have Dan around that way I don't feel so alone. I've always been a tiny bit self conscious sense people seem to think Dans more attractive. He's also starting to get my subscribers then me and which crushes my ego a bit more. I don't want to be selfish though because I know I still have a lot of subscribers that love me. It isn't fair for me to think this way.

I sigh and look back the screen. Would she like me if I messaged her? I was really nervous, which made me feel stupid. “It's so easy to send a simple little message, man up Phil!” I took a deep breath and went to her channel. I followed the link from there to her Twitter and followed her. I opened a private message to her. “Gah, what do I say?!” I stared at the screen for a bit thinking and then typed slowly. “Hey there Nicole! I'm Phil, a.k.a, Amazingphil from youtube. I really like your videos and I've been a fan of you for a long time. I was wondering if you would want to do a collab with me and probably Danisnotonfire too. I understand if you can't because of your location but I just wanted to say I think your videos are amazing. :) -Phil”

I re-read what I typed and moved my mouse over the send button. I closed my eyes and clicked down quickly. When I opened my eyes the screen read, “Message Sent.” My heart was beating fast, it was done. The message was sense and I could take it back. I closed my laptop and layed back on to my bed. I guess all I could do was wait and see if she replied...