He messaged me?!

-Nicole's P.O.V-

I wake up around 7:00am. I sit up and yawn, I hadn't realized I fell asleep. The sun is now shining threw my windows and everything looks bright causing me to blink a few times. It seems like a perfect day to make a youtube video. I get up and walk over to my closet grabbing a cute shirt with a panda on it and some black skinny jeans. After getting changed I apply some make up and straighten my hair. I check myself in the mirror, I look decent enough. I walk over to my desk and grab my camera and tripod and set it up in front of my bed. After making some adjustments I sit down on my bed and press “record.”

“Hello my evil little minions! It's a beautiful day here in Japan! Have a look!” I pick up the camera and point it towards the window. “Isn't it a beautiful view? The cherry blossoms look so pretty today!” I walk back over to my bed and put the camera back on the tripod. “Today is such a nice day so I've decided to show you guys some cool things around Japan! Here we go!” I turn off my camera and walk out of my flat. I take the elevator down to the lobby and walk outside into the fresh summer air. I look up into the sky and smile. “Today's just too beautiful to spend inside with Tumblr.” I walk across the street into the park and walk up to the big silver fountain. I turn on my camera and begin to film. “Welcome to sakura park! This parks right across from my flat and I like to come here often!” I pan the camera around to see the freshly bloomed cherry blossoms and then come back. “This is what the people around here like to call the lovers fountain. It's rumored that if a couple is to have their first kiss by the fountain, they'll be together forever. So, if you're a fangirl out there. Kidnap your favorite youtuber and come her to this fountain!” I laugh.

I walk around town for the next hour and a half filming all my favorite sites and making jokes along the way. After looking at my last place I turn off my camera and decide to head home. I take out my Ipod and walk down the streets of Japan back towards my flat. I feel eyes on me so I stop and turn around to find that nothings there. After a moment of hesitation I shrug it off and keep walking. I still feel a nagging feeling that I'm being watched and it bugs me all the way home. I stop in front of my building and look around once again. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone quickly dash into the nearest alley way. Curious, I put away my Ipod and slowly walk over to the alley way. I carefully walk into the dark alley way and look for the person but I can't see anyone. “The other end of the alley is blocked off, did they climb over the wall?” I take a few more steps into the darkness when I suddenly here the shuffling of feet. I swiftly turn around to see a tall man in a dirty black hoodie and shaggy brown hair. His pants are ripped and in his hand he holds a knife.

I take a step back and hold onto my camera tightly. “Who are you? What do you want?!”, I demand. The man stays silent and takes a few steps towards me. I stay still and I can feel my hands slightly shaking. I forgot to take my anxiety medication this morning so if this man corners me there’s no way I'll be able to think clearly to escape. I take deep breathes and try to think of how to escape. “There's plenty of people around, if I scream I should be heard.” I open my mouth to scream only for it to be covered by the mans grubby hand and his other hand holding a knife to my neck. “You're Nicole Lynn, correct?”, the man whispers. My heart is beating fast and my mind is scattered but I manage and to squeak out, “Y-y-yes.”

The man makes a low chuckle and snakes his hand around my waist and brings me closer. He places the knife to my stomach. “Act natural. You're my girlfriend.”, He whispers and slowly starts moving us towards the light. “No. No. Please no. I don't. No.”,I cry out in my head. I catch a glimpse of a middle aged women walking down the sidewalk on the other side of the street, if I can get her attention maybe I can get free. As soon as we hit the sunlight I kick my leg back at the man hard and move out of the way before the knife can slice me. I hit him right in the crotch and he crumbles to the ground and drops the knife which I pick up and aim towards him. “I-I don't know you! Leave me alone! Go away!”, I manage to cry. The women notices and grabs out her cell phone and dials a number which I assume in 911. “There's a man trying to abduct a girl. Yes. Kazuniha drive, by the big flat building.”, the women speaks into the phone and grabs my arm pulling me away from the man. “The police will be here soon, are you alright, dear?” “I'm okay, thank you for calling them.”, I say quietly. “No problem! That must be so frightening, I'm glad I could help.”, she smiles at me.

The police arrive and hand cuff the man and push him into the vehicle. I have no idea who that was but I'm going to lock off my entire flat tonight. This isn't something that usually happens but it worries me. He probably knew my name because he's seen my youtube videos. I've never said my exact location though. I shakily walk back up to my flat and lock the door behind me. “Well, that’s enough social interaction the the day.”, I laugh. I facepalm myself for making such a stupid joke and turn on my laptop. I upload the video and spend the next few hours editing it. Once I'm satisfied with the finished product I start the long process to upload it to youtube. “This will probably take hours, I guess I can check my Twitter now.”

I log on to twitter and write a new tweet. “I was attacked by a creepy man today and I was lucky I got out alive! This is why it's safer to stay inside on the internet...#omghelp” After I post I watch the tweets flood in asking if I'm okay and smile at their concern for my well being. That's when I notice that I have a private message. It must be a fan or something. I click on the message and my heart starts beating fast as I realize who it's from. “Hey there Nicole! I'm Phil, a.k.a, Amazingphil from youtube. I really like your videos and I've been a fan of you for a long time. I was wondering if you would want to do a collab with me and probably Danisnotonfire too. I understand if you can't because of your location but I just wanted to say I think your videos are amazing. :) -Phil”

I let my mouth hang open and I can feel the feels desperately trying to escape. “AmazingPhil watches me?! He's MY fan?! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!”, I cry and jump up from my bed and run around my flat screaming. “This can't be true! It has to be a scam! HAS TO BE!” I jump back onto my bed and quickly click his link to be sent to his actual profile. “It's really him! I-i may cry! What do I say?! What do I say?!” I start to panic.

I start typing quickly but immediately don't like what I'm saying and backspace. I think again and start typing but again I don't like it and erase it all. I sit there for about 5 minutes racking my brain for what to say back to him. I would love to do a collab with him and I might be able to! I've been saving up money to possibly go on a vacation this summer break and I should have enough to go to London. I turn around and grab my pillow and hug it tight fangirling. After about 10 more minutes of fangirling I'm finally calm and go back to my laptop. I've decided on to what to say to him. “Hi Phil! I never once thought you would be MY fan! I've been a huge fan of you for awhile too! I really appreciate your kind words and you might be in luck. I may just have enough money to come to London during my summer break. I would kinda need a place to stay though...but I don't want to barge on you and Dan. I would love to do a collab with you so, email me details? The link to my email is on my channel. Again, thank you and I look forward to meeting you and Dan! :3”

I sit back and re-read my message and click send. “I can't believe this is happening! I'm going to meet Dan and Phil! OH. MY. GOD!” I sigh and facepalm, why am I such a fangirl? I sit back down and go back to look at the replays to my last tweet. I gasp when I see that Phil has already tweeted back. Amazingphil:@RainyDayx, Omg, that’s scary! Are you okay, did he hurt you? :O I giggle, it makes me feel warm inside knowing Phil cares. I immediately respond. RainyDayx:@Amazingphil, I was horrible! I nailed him right where the sun doesn't shine though. So, he I actually ended up hurting him in the end. Lol. XD” I don't have to wait long for his reply. Amazingphil:@RainyDayx, Well, didn't exactly go the way he wanted, did it? XD But still, I'm glad you're okay. :) I smile and shut my laptop. After such a hectic day, it's great to have someone to come back too. I haven't even felt the urge to cut sense summer began. Maybe things will start going right for me for once.