Introduction

The fictional world hosting The Fireborn Chronicles, called Czahunlia, is a Czech-inspired world that is based on the Czechoslovakian language and customs, but in addition is added with mythological lore such as elves, dwarves, and dragons. The races in this fictional world all have similar language due to the development of the Czech language when they settled in the land.

This also includes magic language, or language used to speak different spells that were used in this world, such as fireball, or as it is also called Ohniva koule in the Czechoslovakian language. This will all be explained or brought upon later on in the story, but it is said now to provide background information for Czahunlia. 

There are races that will have a different background than the Czech culture. The Tiki people are based on Hawaiian customs. The Fishmen and their lands originate from the Danish lands surrounded by the North Sea. The Native Vikings are based also in Northern Europe, more specifically the Norweigan lands. 

The Dragons, Elves, Dwarves, and Humans speak the native tongue, which is English in the story, and Czech for ancient hymns or magic spells. The Orcs and Goblins that are created in this story speak the language of Vietnamese. This language that these races develop is rare because it is not European much like other races. This concludes all of the peoples found in this fictional world of Czahunlia and the summary of them and their languages.

Also, keep in mind that this is a multi-perspective story (A change in perspective will be indicated through a line break). Although I don't have them labeled on the chapters, the story eventually diverges into two perspectives that each have its own selection of chapters. One route follows Silva's story, and the other follows Isaac, Mary, George, and William's story. Hope this clears any confusion found ahead! 

Just a reminder, there is a part to the story called "Pronunciations" that I added beforehand. I realize that some of the names and labels on the characters, creatures, places, cities, and countries might be hard to pronounce due to my various additions of languages, so I added the story part just in case you would like to see the correct saying of it. Hopefully it helps!

As to the magical properties in the land, the story is labeled high fantasy but has elements of advanced technology like photographs and sewage systems. This is mainly due to the multiple forms of magic developed to create these technological devices. The development of magic will be explained later on in further novels, so sit tight for now and enjoy the ride!

Edit: For the currency used in Czahunlia, the system is 1 bronze coin=1 bronze, 1 silver coin=50 bronze, and 1 gold coin=50 silver

Names of some mythical races and creatures:
(Some of these creatures do not appear in the story, but they may show up later on!)

Azhdaya-three headed serpent
Balachko- 3-headed giant
Bauk- orc/ogre
Bukavac-swamp demon
Dokkaebi-goblin
Patuljak-dwarf
Psoglav-chimera
Sirin- siren
Vampir- vampire
Vila- fairy
Vukodlak-werewolf
Zhar-Ptitsa- phoenix
Zmay-dragon