" What the hell is your problem?!" Cassie asked." Cassie, is there a problem here?" Ms. Gina asked.

" Jordyn called Elise a murderer when she has no proof. She's blaming Elise on killing Isaak." Cassie said.

" Cassie, there's no need to tell Ms. Gina anything. We shouldn't be wasting our time to such a childish act." Elise said looking at Jordyn from head to toe.

" Let's go." Elise said. Cassie glared at Jordyn before leaving the room.
Jordyn looked at Ms. Gina before leaving.
.............  

" Where's Tati?" Avery asked her friends." We don't know. She said she has something to do." Tahani said." Did she tell the exact reason?" Avery asked.

" Something that involves working at night. Her dad is sick and needs to maintain medication but they have nothing left so she has to work." Bailey said.

" She could've just asked me for help." Avery said." That's what I told her, but she refused. She said that you've done enough for her and her family." Amari said.

" Well does her job pay her enough money?" Avery asked." Ooh! She just texted me. She said she got the job." Tahani said." That's amazing!" Gabe said.

" Her new bosses said they'll pay her a lot of money." Tahani said." That's great, she can finally provide her dad's medication." Sean said.

" Where is she working then?" Natalie asked." A coffee shop?" Jake asked." I asked her about it last night, but she said she can't tell us." Tahani said.

" Oh well... as long as she's making money for her family, good for her." Natalie said. Everyone smiled. Natalie looked at Sean looking at Avery with a smile before going back to his seat.

Avery then looked at her flashing a smile before going back to her seat." Is there something wrong?" Nick whispered to Natalie.

Natalie looked at her brother and shook her head. Avery glanced at Natalie, her smile slightly faded and felt unease. She knows her sister feel upset about her and Sean.

Elio and Nick noticed their sisters actions around each other whenever Sean's around." Good morning class." Alex said entering the room with a smile.

His students greeted him." Today, We'll be watching Little Women. Just for fun." Alex said.

" What are we? At 8th grade?" Natalie asked." Is there something wrong Natalie?" Alex asked." We've already watched it at 8th grade." Natalie said.

" I haven't." Noah said raising his hand at the back of the class." See, some people haven't. Now, let's watch the movie." Alex said then someone knocked on the door.

" Excuse me sir, I believe I'm in this class." A guy said." Right on time, we were just about to watch a movie. I'm Mr. Alexander Harper, but you can call me Mr. Alex. Please introduce yourself first before taking a seat." Alex said and the guy nodded.

The girls looked at him in awe." Hi everyone. My name is Louis Hayes. I'm 19 years old from London, UK." Louis introduced and everyone looked at him then at Natalie.

Natalie felt everyone looking at her so she looked at Louis who smiled at her." Louis, take your seat." Alex said. Louis nodded and sat down next to Nick.

Louis smiled at everyone near him including Elio and Nick." Let's start." Alex said and started the movie.

After watching the movie, Alex looked at his students." What do you think of the movie?" Alex asked." Laurie should've ended up with Jo." Jake said.

" Uh No. First of All, Laurie deserves Amy." Amari said." Can someone explain what is your understanding about it?" Alex asked.

Louis raised his hand." The story started when Jo met Laurie at a party. They had a bond with each other. They had fun. When Meg sprained her ankle, Laurie offered his carriage as they were neighbors. That's when Laurie met Amy, who seems to like him. It was like love at first sight." Louis said.