C.6

"Wait, what?" you said, confusion evident in your tone.

"I'm so sorry we didn't tell you Y/n, Seven asked us not to because he said that you would worry about him too much and stress yourself out." Oliver said apologetically.

"Well now I'm more hurt than worried. How could you hide this from me?"

"Y/n, I-" you cut Titus off.

"No! I'm not gonna stand here and take this. You were the one who mainly kept this from me. For some reason you've always been more rude and secretive towards me and I can't seem to figure out why. You hid important information from me. Seven is practically my brother, I have the right to know what is wrong with him if anything happens to him. He's in the hospital, and I'm just finding out." You said, tears stinging your eyes, but you didn't let them fall. "What hospital is he at?"

"Look, I-" you cut Titus off once again.

"What. Hospital." you said in a more angered tone, rage evident in your eyes.

"Rosewood." August replied.

You then began to walk back to school campus, anger in your eyes and a swing in your hips. You had so many mixed feelings. Anger, sadness, worry, confusion, all of them clouded your mind.

"Y/N, where are you going?" August called after you.

You turned around at the sound of your name.

"To mind my business, since y'all wanna hide things from me." you replied with a hint of anger in your voice.

"I'm coming with you!" August said, running to catch up to you.

"No, you aren't."

"But Y/n-"

"I said no. Go back with them, I'm going alone."

You turned back around, seeing August frown at the corner of your eye. You continued to walk, feeling bad for leaving them. "I hate that I have to leave them, but I can't be around them when they do things like this. What else are they hiding? What else are they lying about?" You thought to yourself.

Before you knew it you were back on school campus. You were walking to the front office, and to your surprise you heard your name. You turned around and looked for who called you. You didn't see anyone, so you continued walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You made a quick stop home, rushing in and out of your house. You then drove to the hospital, blasting music on your way. The rush you felt was because of your anxiety, you couldn't help but worry. You cared a lot for Seven, and hoped that nothing severe had happened to him.

You walked into the hospital, with too many thoughts swarming your mind.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"Hi, uh, was Seven admitted here last night?" you asked, your voice filled with concern.

"I'm sorry, who? I'll need a last name."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Song. Seven Song."

"Ah, yes he was. He should be out of surgery by now." she said, making your eyes widen with even more worry.

"Um, surgery?" 

"Yes. He should be in room 107. Just go straight down this hallway, turn right, fourth door to your left."

"Oh, alright, thank you so much." You said as you ran down the hallway. "Surgery? They are so dead." you muttered to yourself. You knocked on the door, waiting on a response.

"Come in." Seven said.

You slowly walked into the room, peeking your head through the door.

"Seven?" You said quietly.

"Y/n!? W-what are you doing here? They told you didn't they?" He asked, surprised.

"Oliver told me you were here, so I checked myself out of school and got here as fast as I could. I was so worried about you, what happened?" you asked, tears streaming down your face.

"Y/n, why are you crying?" Seven asked, wiping your tears.

"S-seven, I-I thought I lost you. I-I thought that I wouldn't s-see you again. They said you were in the hospital and I was s-so scared." you replied, breaking down.

"Y/n. Y/n, look at me." he said softly.

You looked up at him.

"I'm fine, okay? Look, I'm here, and I'm not leaving any time soon, alright? I just broke my arm, that's all, okay? I'm fine, I promise."  

"Why didn't y-you want them t-telling me?" you questioned.

"Because I knew you would take things too far and potentially lose your temper, I found it a possibility you would get upset, and knowing you, you probably stomped off because they didn't tell you. And you worry too much as is, I don't need you worrying about me. I knew I would be fine, it's not like I got shot."

"You're right." you said.

"I am?"

"Yeah."

"You yelled at them?" he questioned.

"And stomped off... and almost cussed them out..." you trailed off.

"Y/n!" Seven said as he smacked you.

"OW! What was that for?"

"Just because." He said with a smile.

"Smack me again and see what happens to your other arm." you said, leaving Seven with widened eyes.

"I missed you." Seven said, breaking the silence.

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"I missed you too dummy." You said, pulling him into a hug. "Oh, I almost forgot, granny made you cookies." You said, getting the container from your purse.

"She did?"

"Yeah, here." you said giving him the container.

You both talked for what seemed like forever. Munching on cookies, laughing and watching movies. You enjoyed it. Or at least you did. You noticed something disturbing that ruined your mood.

And that... was the person watching you.

*A/N*

Hi guyssss!!!

First things first, thank you so much for 100 reads, that's literally insane!

Second, I'm so happy to have Seven back. I wonder if something will happen to the boys while y/n is away... or in general...

Third, im so sorry for this sucky filler chapter

Also, im so sorry i havent updated in almost a week, ive been busy, but im back now so expect regular updates (every 2 days or so)

anyways, 

i love you so much!!

im out!! <3