March 1947

A few years later we moved to Alaska and Dad wanted to start us at school.

"Rosalie and Emmett will be in their 12th year. Edward in his 11th and Elizabeth in her 9th."

"But Dad," I complained "I'm going to be all alone,"

"So is Edward." He reminded me.

"Yes but he is only one year younger than Rose and Emmett, I'm two years younger than him," I told him "Cant you put me up a year so I'm one year younger?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes "Please." he nodded and I cheered "Thank you Daddy!" I hugged him before setting down on the sofa and relaxing. "So what's our cover story?"

"You Edward and Emmett are Esme's siblings and Rosalie is my niece. All your parents died Elizabeth, Edward and Emmett are going by the name Masen and Rosalie you can be Hale. Any questions?" I looked around and no one said anything so I decided to ask what I know we were all thinking.

"What if one of us slip up? Or someone finds out what we are?"

"We'll have to move, but I am confident that it wont happen." I nodded "Right then, we will go and sign you up."

"Can I come?" I asked eagerly.

"Of course but why?" Dad asked me.

"Because I'm too young to be left alone and I don't trust Emmett to look after me and he's the eldest,"

"Hey!" Emmett called. I grabbed my coat and hat before running to the front door. I followed Dad out towards the car and climbed in. we were at the school in no time and we climbed out.

"Now Elizabeth you have to call us Carlisle and Esme in here,"

"I know." Dad smiled and we followed him into the school. He talked to the lady at the reception and then we were led to an office that had a sign on saying 'Headmistress' the receptionist knocked and walked into the room holding the door open for us. I nodded and smiled when I passed her. I took a seat next to Mum and listened.

"Hello I'm Carlisle Cullen, we spoke earlier." she shook Dads hand and leant over to shake Mums. "Mrs Radshaw,"

"Mrs Cullen, Carlisle's wife." Mrs Radshaw then turned to me.

"Elizabeth Masen ma'am," I introduced myself politely shaking her hand. She then turned back to Dad.

"Ah I understand you wanted to sign up four students to my school?"

"Yes my brothers and sister in law and my niece."

"Yes, Yes. Now I will need full names and ages. Starting with the eldest please."

"Yes first my brother in law, Emmett Masen, he's just turned 18. Then Rosalie Hale my niece, she's 17 turning 18 in a couple of months. Edward Masen, he's 17 now and Elizabeth is about to turn 16."

"Okay then I can put Mr Emmett Masen and Miss Hale in 12th year, Mr Edward Masen in 11th and," she turned to face me " I can fit you in 10th." I smiled at her.

"Thank you."

"So tell me Miss Masen, what schools have you been to?" I felt Mum stiffen and Dad suck in breath.

"I have been to quite a few different schools, what with changes in the family in the past but they are all small schools out of the county but recent troubles, what with moving, has prevented me and my siblings to attend a school. My sister has however home schooled us until we were able to settle in. I am looking forward to being back at school though."

"Oh what a shame, I'm sure you will fit in just fine though, our school is credited for its friendly pupils," she finished looking at Dad.

"I'm sure it is," he smiled.

"I could give you a tour, all the pupils should be in lessons by now." she offered.

After the tour we all headed home, me bursting with excitement.

"EDWARD, EMMETT, ROSIE!!!!! The school looks sooooooooooo cool. I cant wait!"

"Calm down Elizabeth!" Mum called out from the kitchen.

"Sorry Mum," I replied.

"When do we start Lizzie?" Edward asked playing along with me.

"TOMORROW!" I screamed.

"ELIZABETH GO HUNT AND CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" Dad shouted at me.

"Yes dad sorry." I said and ran out of the room.

The next morning I got dressed in my neatest clothes and went downstairs to meet the others.

"Morning Mum, Dad" I said kissing their cheeks.

"Morning," they both said together as the others came down.

Dad gave us a lift to the school on his way to the hospital and I lead everyone to the Headmistresses office, while receiving stares from the other pupils.

I knocked on the door of the office and waited. It opened and the headmistresses head appeared.

"Ah good morning Miss Masen."

"Good morning Mrs Radshaw," I said smiling " These are my brothers Emmett and Edward, and this is Carlisle's niece Rosalie."

"Well its a pleasure to meet you all, now here is your timetables," she welcomed us handing us some slips of paper "and I hope you have a great time here, please feel free to come and see me if you need to."

"Thank you" we all chanted and walked back outside.

"See you all at lunch?" I asked. They all nodded and I walked off intending to find my first class. I was looking down at my timetable when I bumped into somebody.

"Oh I'm sorry!" we both said at the same time. I looked up to see a young girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Lucy, I haven't seen you around before." she said politely.

"Hello I'm Elizabeth, I just started today." I smiled back.

"Oh well welcome. Do you need some help finding your way?"

I looked at the map and then around the building I was in. "Ummm yes please."

She took my timetable and looked over it.

"Oh your in all my classes, come on its this way." She handed me back my timetable and I followed her toward the classroom.

By lunch me and Lucy were best friends. We walked into the lunch hall laughing at some of the gossip. Lucy was one of the people at school who everyone like so she was high up the 'social ladder' me being her friend made me just has high as her. We took a seat and I caught my siblings eyes, I waved and turned back to Lucy.

"Who are they?"

"The boys are my brothers and the girl is my older sisters, husbands, niece. I live with them all."

"Wow"

"Yeah"

We continued to talk and soon became best friends, but i couldnt tell her my secret because that would put us all in danger...

~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote

Your Sister, The Beginning (#Wattys2015)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara