September 1950

I was sitting in the back garden sparkling, the curse of being a vampire..., and reading when I heard footsteps approaching. I stood up and walked towards the edge of the forest. Suddenly a small pixie girl and a tall man who was covered in scars emerged. The man crouched into an attack stance but the girl smiled at me and put her hands on the man's shoulders and he relaxed.

“Hello Elizabeth. My names Alice and this is Jasper. We are here to join the Cullen Clan.”

“How do you know who I am?” I asked nervously yet curious, I stepped forward slightly to listen.

The man tensed but relaxed after he had assessed me. I looked warily at him from the corner of my eye.

“I have a gift, I can see the future.” The girl answered smiling brightly.

It was then that I realised how much these people could mean to me. I felt a sudden boost of confidence around the couple and i decided to tell them about my gift.

“I have a gift too, I can change my appearance, have you got a gift?” I asked the Jasper walking forward intrigued by the couple.

Jasper looked shocked that I was talking to him.

“Yes, I can feel and influence the emotions around me,” he said in a southern accent.

“That is soooo cool!” Jasper smiled and turned to Alice.

“Can we talk to Carlisle now?” she asked.

“Sure........DAD!” I shouted and turned towards the house which my dad would come through to get here. He came running out of the back door and froze when he saw Alice and Jasper.

“Elizabeth come towards me now.”

“Why this is Alice and Jasper, they want to join our family, look at their eyes dad.”

He looked closer and walked slowly towards us. Mum and Rose can out behind dad and walked towards us.

“I'm Carlisle Cullen” he said holding his hand out.

“I know,” Alice laughed throwing her arms around him. Dad froze before calming down and pulling away. He nodded towards jasper and turned to introduce the others.

“This is my wife...”

“Esme, its so good to meet you in real life and Rosalie!” she threw her arms over them both as well. Jasper stood watching with a small smile on his face.

I walked over to him.

“Is she always like this?” I joked.

“Yes,” he laughed.

“Your a very calming person Jasper,” I told him.

“Its my gift..” he replied.

“I don’t think it is, I think its just you.” I said slowly wrapping my arms around him in a hug. At first he stiffened but he soon relaxed and hugged me back.

“It will be nice to have another brother, a calmer one because Emmett is worse than Alice and Edward is always grumpy.” I whispered in his ear. He laughed at what I said and released me.

“I will happily be another brother of yours...squirt.” He joked.

“Hey! I'm not that small!” I whined and he laughed. Alice then appeared and dragged us both into the house and up the stairs. She appeared to be looking for something and apparently she found it in Edwards room.

“I want this room.”

“This is Edwards room,” Rosalie stated.

“He doesn't sleep or use it for anything else Rose.” I told her. She rolled her eyes and nodded before walking off.

Later that night me Alice and Jasper were sitting in their now refurbished room talking, when Edward came bursting in the room. Jasper pushed me and Alice behind his back and took a defensive stance.

“Its alright Jazz, this is my brother Edward, he's my birth brother.” I told him walking around him as his stance straightened up. As I reached Edward he pulled me behind him.

“Oh for Gods sake will you stop getting ready to fight, Edward this is Jasper and Alice they have joined our family and this isn’t your room any more... “

"What?!" he gasped shocked.

He straightened up and I walked back into the middle of the room. And sat down with a book, letting them get to know each other.

~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading x

The next chapter is the last one for this book... I will write another called 'Your Sister, Twilight', just look out for it! :) x