May 1928

Edward still hasn't returned. We all wonder and worry about where he is but he's seemed to forget about us. He wouldn’t say why he left but I think it was because of me. Maybe he didn't want me as a vampire after all and I just brought bad memories up or maybe he had enough of pretending to like me and didn’t want to be around me any more, all we know is he's gone to be a 'proper' vampire, which means he's killing humans. I looked at the date. Tomorrow it has been 10 years since I lost my family. I say family instead of parents because I spent 3 days thinking I was alone. 10 years doesn’t seem that long now I'm a vampire but if I was still human I would be 25 now. I would have a family of my own...

Its funny thinking of the life I could have lived, but I guess I just wasn’t destined to live it. I would have had children, probably 2, and a loving husband, we would never fight and would always love each other. Our children would be named after our lost family members and would be clever and beautiful. Our lives would have been perfect..... but its pointless thinking of things that would never have happened. I was supposed to die when I was 15 but I managed to 'cheat' death, just about. I was never going to get my perfect life but I wouldn’t turn back time, I love my new life and that's all that matters. I just wish Edward would come home...i miss him.

~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote x