Where does Camille go?

Hey guys! I know none of you will know who johhny weir is but if you could read this any way it be awsome. This is a fanfiction on what would happen if Johnny had a kid. Enjoy. ________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One- Where does Camille go?

~Johnnys P.O.V.~ At the Weir house hold.....

"Johnny, we need to send Camille to a public school. I know you want him to do amazing in his figure skating but you did public school and was just fine." Tara protested.

She was Camille's biological mother. But I wasn't married to the woman. Don't get me wrong, I love the woman dearly but i'm gay. I'm not married to anyone but I do see other men actionaly. I'm just so busy with Camille. Hes my foucus of attention and love. We live in New Jersey. Quaint little apartment. Decorated with Channel, Russian and vintage items.

"Tara......" I muttered.

"johnny! Send him to Wind Gale High School, or I will".

And with that she was out the door.

I slumped onto the white and silver designer couch. I did NOT want my son to go to public school. To go through what I had to.

My son had not come out as gay, but I could safely assume that he was. His taste in fashion and dress was like mine. Totally Channel(CC Forever!)

Camille was beautiful, not handsome. Its what we said. He looked nothing like Tara. He had my brown hair and seafoam green eyes. His skin was as pale as porclein and had no blemishes. He was gorgeous. The one thing he does to his hair that I will never do is that he put a hot pink streak in it. His bangs are right above his eye and he spikes the back up ever so.

I sighed, pulled out my phone and hit one on speed dial.

~Camille's P.O.V.~ The Ice Vault. . . .

I was just putting the covers on my skates(On the bottom lace of the left boot it had hot pink sparkly beads that spelled my name) when Johnny called. Ya hes my dad but He insited that when I turned five that I called him Johnny and not 'dad'. Same with Tara. Shes not 'mom'. I don't think she ever was.

I put the blackberry to my ear. "Hi Johnny." I said.

"Hi Camille. Tara should be picking you up in a minute. When she drops you off we need to talk. Your not in trouble, just important matters, ok?"

"Ya sure. Love you, see you soon."

"Love you, bye."

I hung up. Wonder if it was my birthday. I was turning 15 after all. My first Senior season.(skater must be 14 by July 1st. Ryan nor I made that last year)The Olympics were this last year (2026) but I would make the 2030 Olypics at wich time i'll be 20 if I make it. A year younger than when Johnny first went.

"Camille!" Tara called.

I put my skates in my bag and pulled on silver points. "Coming Tara!"

~

When we got back to my apartment I was pretty nervous. Johnny said I wasn't in trouble but still. I entered the apartment with Tara and saw Johnny sitting on our designer couch.

The man was forty-one but didn't look a day older than twenty two. His skin was extremly well cared for, not a wrinkle in sight. He wore a red v-neck with black jeans and red points. A large polished ruby, his birth stone, was set in a silver chain was hanging from his neck. I sighed internally. It was a gift frim his latest boyfriend, Eric Jones. Such a common last name. If they ever got married he was taking Weir as his last name. No choice.

"Hi Johnny. Whats up?" I asked.

He sighed and said with a frown "Ask dear Tara."

"Tara?"

"Camille,honey, I want to send you to Wind Gale High School. But Johnny doesn't want you to go for.....various reasons...."

"Johnny, just tell me." I said bluntly, what would my dad keep from me?

"When I went to school there were a whole bunch of  @#!*% who would call me a gay because they thought I was gay, wich they think made me less of a person. I don't want you to go through the same thing....."

I laughed and his face looked confused. "Johnny, so what if i'm gay? It doesn't matter. And I can handle the idiots who are a pain in the  @#!*% ."

Tara laughed. "See Johnny. I told you so. He'll do fine at Wind Gale."

I smiled and he sighed.

"Fine well get your stuff togther and get you enrolled tomarrow."

"YAY!" Tara squeled and hugged me tightly.

"God what did I do?" Johnny hung his head.

"The best thing for Camille." Tara stated.