𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

Magsimula sa umpisa

She nods her head and continues to play in the bubbles. It is hard to explain an adult situation to a child. She's 4, I just have to be constantly positive.

I wash her up and then take her out to get her dressed. We make our way downstairs to go and make some breakfast.

"You want some cereal or something else?" She walks over to the pantry going inside and comes back out with a box of Fruit Loops. "Can I have some of these?" She asks sweetly.

I nod my head grabbing a bowl, spoon and the milk. I sit her at the table on the other side of the kitchen and make her a bowl.

I sit with her and Ava walks in stretching. "Good morning." I say to her, she waves and grabs the juice out of the fridge.

"Can you watch Renity while I go shower please?" Ava nods, drinking her cup of juice. I get up from the table and run upstairs to have a quick shower.

I wait for the water to warm up and get in. I stay in a little longer than intended, I was just thinking and trying to relax. I get out going into my room and put on some lotion. My phone starts to ring so I look at the caller ID.

Lani🎶💕 is calling...

I answer it, putting it on speaker as I get dressed.

"Hey Lani. You okay?"

"Yes sweetheart. Are you?"

I smile.

"I'm fine, what are you doing?"

"Just chilling. I'm gonna get ready when we get off so I can pick you up. I'm so excited to see you in the booth."

"I'm a little nervous I can't lie. But I got everything ready."

"Alright cool, I'll be on my way in the next hour or so."

"Okay see you soon. Bye."

"Bye sweetheart."

The phone call ends and I was fully dressed. Kehlani has been amazing to me. She is always there when I need her and super supportive. She heard me singing in her house a few days ago and has been pushing me to make something of my own.

So I did. With a little help from Kehlani and a lot of time thinking, I had a song. It wasn't official. I'm not signed to anyone, just having fun for now.

I put on my Forces and go downstairs. Serenity was still sat at the table, watching something on her iPad. I kiss the top of her head and look over to Ava as she was washing dishes.

"You still seeing Kehlani today?" I nod my head and grab Serenity's shoes, putting them on her. "Yeah, shes coming to pick me up so I'm just gonna bring Ren home."

"Hmm, I still feel you should talk to Jon. You moving too quick with Kehlani." I ignore her and roll my eyes. "You ready to go Princess?" I ask Serenity.

She nods her head and gets off the chair. I grab her bag and she gives Ava a hug. "See you soon Serenity." She runs back over to me and we leave the house.