sorry

A part of me doesn't want to do this and I mean really don't want to do this. Because I've always told myself I wouldn't do it because I get sad when others do this with fanfics I like.

But because of the fact, that I'm drifting away from RWBY to the point I haven't even been watching the show. I have to say this...

Unless I feel like getting back to them I'm stopping any unfinished RWBY fanfics and putting them up for adoption.

This means all but three descendants are up for grabs. I'll be getting back to that one at some point.

now I'm going to set some rules for adopting my fanfics.

1. you must talk to me first before making your remake of fanfic. so I know which ones are being remade. and just let people know that you adopted the fanfic from me.

2. you must tell me if you're going to post said remakes on this website, or another site, or if you are going to post them on more than one site. this is so I can tell people what sites have the remake.

3. must tell me all user names for each website that will have the remake. so people who want to read the remakes can find your pages.

4. If you ever change user name or delete account you must let me know. so I can put a note on the old fanfic about it. I've had it where a fanfic told me to look for a user on a site but then I never find it. I don't want that happening to you guys if I can help it.

5. must tell me if you're keeping the title changing the title. so people know how what to look for. and if it's ever changed in the future must let me know. it's the same reason as rule number 4.

6. must post the first chapter and let me see it before I announce a fanfic that you have taken over. it has happened when someone tells the original author that they are going to take over and visit but never posed a chapter. also, I want to see what you do with a redo of my fanfic.

7. if you plan to delete the adopted fanfic or put up your rendition of the fanfic up of adoption then let me know so I can let people know that it got deleted or adopted again.

8. I may one day start to work on my disconnect fanfics at any point. know if I do doesn't mean you have to stop your remake of said fanfic. we have different ideas so the fanfics can be AU's of each other.

9. due to the fact people have different ideas. I will let more than one person adopt specific fanfic. but once you get past the chapter I posted for said fanfic you must make it different than the others who adopted the fanfic as well. I'm fine if you copy my old chapters but don't copy other people's chapters if there redoing the same fic.

And I think that is everything if there are any other rules I'll let you know when you pm me about the fanfic or fanfic's you want to adopt. Again I'm sorry that this happened. I hope you all can forgive me for this.

thanks for read and I hope you have a good day or night.