7

Mum = Amelia or Mila

Maman = Lara

Duomo was waiting by a Lamborghini SUV. He literally bought it yesterday because he was now tasked with taking me and Ellio to school. Ellio claimed he could drive, but Duomo stated he wasn't about to allow that puny boy to risk his principessa's life. Ellio and I rolled our eyes at Duomo's protectiveness over me. He really was like my big brother.

Ellio went to sit in the passenger seat, but Duomo slapped his hand away from the handle. He pointed to the back, causing me to laugh. Ellio groaned and sat in the back. Duomo gave me a mocking bow before opening up the passenger door. I did a courtesy and entered to see Ellio stewing behind me. Duomo got in the driver seat and took us to school.

"I told you not flashy!" I threw my head back and groaned.

"Hey! I needed a car big enough to carry the both of you. I only have two seater sports cars, so I had to go out and buy a car. I had to spend money!" He whined like a baby. "And it's all your fault." He pointed at Ellio.

"How is that my fault?" He was perplexed.

"Because it was just fine when I was driving only Z, but now I have to take you as well because you don't want to walk the many miles." He smirked. "Or take the bus or ride a bike." He chuckled at Ellio's unamused face.

"You also could've driven yourself." I teased him.

"Ya, but I wanted to walk in with you to make sure you were comfortable." Aww, that's really sweet of him. "Going forwards..." he leaned forward on the arm rest. "I can drive by myself or we could continue arriving together." He smiled.

"Arriving together." I fist bumped him.

"More inconvenience for me." Duomo groaned. "Now, I have to hear about Ellio's day as well- Hey!" Ellio began hitting Duomo with a stack of papers.

I laughed as Duomo tried to protect himself from Ellio's assault. I'm surprised Duomo didn't swerve the car with the amount of hits he was receiving. When he was satisfied, Ellio sat down with a smug grin. Ellio demanded that Duomo buy him some pastries as an apology. Duomo rolled his eyes and conceded since we arrived at school.

I groaned at the people staring at the car. Ellio saw my expression and chuckled. He said he'd divert the attention and exit first. Ellio then told me to meet him inside. I nodded and allowed him to attract the stares of our peers. Once all eyes were diverted, I quickly got out the car. I was about to leave, but Duomo reached over and grabbed my wrist.

"Have a great day, principessa!" I rolled my eyes and muttered a thanks.

I shuffled past the crowd and searched for Ellio. He tried sneaking up on me, but I sensed him. He was about to jump on my back, but I skirted out the way. Ellio's eyes widened before he went crashing onto the ground. I chuckled and helped him up. Ellio glared at me while rubbing his wrists.

We were walking to my locker when Vera appeared before us. We jumped at her unexpected arrival. She beamed and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, Ellio!" She excitedly greeted my cousin.

"H-Hey, Vera." He nervously answered.

"Have you just met Zena? She's really cool!" She flashed me a smile.

"Nope!" I put my arm around Ellio. "He's my cousin!" I smiled and squished his cheeks, causing Vera to laugh and Ellio to blush.

"Well, now I know why you're cool." She gave a small smile to Ellio. "Must run in the family." She whispered. Ellio was a blushing mess now.