【1 - A】

The year is 2016

She never thought this would happen. What did happen? One moment she was opening the front door for an old friend and the next, she was outside her crushed home, staring down that so-called "old friend." Ell held onto Matilda's arm as the two watched Tamara aim for the robot. Tears streamed down their faces but somehow, Tamara seemed to be unfazed. She growled under her breath and gripped the harpoon gun even tighter than she had it before. "C'mon..c'mon 'cmon.." she mumbled to herself as she tried to get in a good view of the red machinery in front of her. "Hurry Tam!" Matilda exclaimed, "Hit her!" Tamara nodded. Ell couldn't help but feel bad. All this time she spent avoiding Tamara and talking with Tori. Tamara was right. She always was. Her thoughts were interrupted when Tamara started shouting. She turned with a sudden interest, to see what would go down. "What's she doing?" Matilda asked, "She's got a clear shot." Ell cracked a small smile. "She's making sure she sees her." she replied. Tamara waved her arms in the air. "Hey!" she exclaimed, trying to get Tori's attention. Suddenly, the robot turned around and Tamara could tell Tori was watching him. "How cute." Tori thought to herself. "So long old friends!" she exclaimed before turning back around. "You're not my friend!" Tamara exclaimed. She then fired the gun, watching as the giant, metal harpoon flew into the air, hitting its target. She smiled to herself and shuffled over to Ell and Matilda. Tori gasped as the harpoon shot right through her robot. "For faen!" she exclaimed in a panic. Warnings and sirens went off inside of the machine as she started to fall down. Plumitting down to the ground below her, Tori started to panic. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. This wasn't the plan at all! She was supposed to win! She was supposed to be victorious! Damn those stupid brits. Damn them to hell. As she got closer and closer, Tori braced for impact. Then suddenly, it went dark.
Ell slung Tom's arm around her shoulder and Matilda followed. "M-Maddie..your eye.." Tamara pointed out. Matilda shrugged. "Forget that." she said, "Are you okay?" Tamara nodded. "Y-Yeah, I'm-" she was cut off when she started to cough violently. "C'mon," Ell started, "let's get you back inside.." she trailed off when she realized their home was indeed destroyed. Matida sighed and turned to Ell. "What do we do now?" she asked. Ell paused. What do they do now?

Backup came in. She didn't need friends, she needed obidient soldiers. "Finn ham og få ham ut av maskinen! Raskt, raskt!" one of the soldiers yelled. Tori couldn't tell who. Her left arm bled out and her vision became hazy. "Faen de briterne..." she mumbled. She tried to stand but broken parts and debris from the robot came collapsing down onto her injured arm. She screamed in pain. That was it. She was sure she was going to die. Sighing to herself, Tori waited for her soldiers to rescue her. She never liked looking weak. But in a matter of life or death, she couldn't have it her way all the time.
Sooner or later, Tori found himself back at the base. She was shirtless and strapped onto a stretcher. Doctors wrapped her chest in bandages and tried to stop the left portion of her torso to stop bleeding. It was then that Tori realized she couldn't see anything out of her left eye. She groaned softly. A doctor turned to her, then back at another doctor. "Han er våken!" she exclaimed, "Få Paula og ta ham hit! Hurry!" The other doctor nodded and left the room. Tori looked around. "Hva skjedde...? Hvor er armen min..?" she asked. The doctor shook her head. "Gå tilbake til sengs. Vi sender Paula mens du lå her." she replied. Tori nodded. It was always good to know that her employees were doing a good job.
Tamara huffed as she brought the last box in. "Is that everything?" Ell asked, looking at the box in front of Tamara. "That's everything. Mostly ash." Tamara answered. Ell sighed. "Maddie!" she called, "We're gonna need another jar!" She turned back to Tamara. "So, how's your arm?" she asked. Tamara shrugged. "It's working." she replied. Ell nodded.
"I'm gonna miss our old home."
"Yeah..I hope Steve's okay.. Wait, speaking of old home, where's Ringo?"
"He's with Maddie."
Tamara nodded. "Pass me a Cola™ psh?" she asked. Ell looked around and opened and box labeled, "Cola" and opened it. She took one out and tossed it to Tamara. Tamara smiled. "Thanks." she said. Ell smiled and nodded. "I told you she was bad." Matilda stated, walking in. She set Ringo down and let him roam on the ground. "What? No you didn't." Ell protested. Matilda hummed. "I did." she said. Ell rolled her eyes and smiled. Tamara diverted her gaze, clearing her throat. "Spe-Speaking of which," she stuttered, "Maddie, it's been a week since the incident, do you even remember what happened at all?" Matilda shook her head. "Barely." she replied. "Tam, you know how she is when you bring up her memory." Ell hissed. Matilda shrugged. "It's fine. I know I have short term, it's not like it's anything new to me." she muttered. Tamara smirked. "See?" she asked before taking another sip of cola. Matilda rummaged through the boxes and pulled out a slightly burned portrait of her. "Yes!" she exclaimed, "I'm still beautiful." Ell let out a small giggle. Tamara huffed. "Are we going to Jane's funeral?" she asked, "I feel like we're responsible for her death somehow." Ell nodded. "That's right. Maybe we should go." she replied, "But I'm not sure if Elana is gonna let us." Tamara shrugged. "Probably not." she remarked. "I wonder what Tori's doing right now.." Matilda wondered aloud. Ell hummed. "Yeah. She's interedting to say the least." she agreed, "What about you Tam?" Tamara blinked and set her Cola™ can down. "I uh..I don't know." she mumbled quietly. "You okay Tam?" Matilda asked. Tamara nodded. "Yeah, yeah.." she lied,

"I'm fine."