Part 3

In all my years in the spy life, I never thought I would ever be on the red carpet in the arms of a celebrity

In all my years in the spy life, I never thought I would ever be on the red carpet in the arms of a celebrity. "Sebastian! Sebastian!" The paparazzi yell out. "Who's the woman?! Is she your girlfriend!?"

I stood behind Sebastian while he would do interviews, "Sebastian, who are you with tonight?" I heard every reporter ask today. Why do they care so much?

While I waited for Sebastian to finish an interview one of his colleagues came up to me. "Hello, I don't think we've met yet," I turned around and saw the guy who played the Falcon.

"Hi, I'm Jade. I'm a friend of Sebastian."

"I would definitely remember meeting such a beautiful woman."

I smiled, "Thanks well I'm always out of town for work so I don't get to socialize much."

"Hey Mackie," I heard Sebastian behind me, "I see you've met Jade."

"Yes and I was wondering why you've kept her a secret."

"She works a lot out of town."

"Gentlemen," I heard a deep voice behind me.

"Evans," Sebastian said.

I turned around and saw Chris Evans. I remember when the first Captain America movie came out and I went to visit Agent Rogers. Rogers was happy that they had a very good looking fellow to play his part. He thought the most ridiculous parts of the movie was the tesseract, getting frozen and waking up in modern time. They need drama, Rogers had said.

"Who is this lovely person?"

"Hi, I'm Jade." I shook Chris's hand.

"I am so jealous!" I heard Agent Johnson in my ear. "You get to meet all the hot guys!" Ignoring her I went into the movie theater. "Okay we have some potential guys. There is one by the south exit."

I looked over and saw a balding guy with too much of a beer gut. He looked more of a sleazy movie producer than someone waiting for super soldier serum. "That would be a negative," I said quietly.

"Okay what about the guy to your six?"

I turned slightly and saw a tall handsome man. His black hair is slicked back and his suit looks twice expensive than all the celebrities. He looked calm and collected but I saw the small signs of anticipation. I've got my guy.