Part 2

I woke up to sounds of someone in the kitchen

I woke up to sounds of someone in the kitchen. I grabbed my gun and slowly creeped down the kitchen. I went to aim but then saw it was Sebastian. "Good morning to you too," he said when he noticed my weapon.

"Good morning," I sat down at the table and looked through some cryptic emails. Sebastian then gave me a plate of eggs, bacon and toast.

"Agent Cruz," I heard my director call out. I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. Shit, if he's here that means I really screwed up, I thought. "Good morning, Agent Cruz and Mr. Stan."

"Sam?" I heard Sebastian's confusion and I chuckled. Director Ford hates when he is mistaken as Samuel L. Jackson even though you can swear that they are twins.

"The name is Director Ford," he stated as he sat down at the table.

Sebastian started to laugh, "Okay, obviously this is some sort of joke. Who put you guys up to this? Was it Evans or Mackie?"

"This is no joke, son," Ford said, "my Agent here got you mixed up in this whole mess."

"Sir, it was an accident."

"There is no such thing as accidents in the field Cruz."

"Director Ford," Sebastian began, "I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I should be thanking Agent Cruz for saving me."

"Mr. Stan if you don't mind, I will need to speak with Cruz alone." Ford and I went to the office at the end of the hallway. "Mission Report."

I could tell he was angry and I hope he doesn't give me desk duty. "While in Singapore, I found out that the serum has been successfully created and there is a test subject. The subject is recorded to have super strength and speed. My sources heard that there is a buyer in the United States that bought the first batch. The batch is about nine vials. I heard the buyer is here in New York. Last night is where the vials could be stored before the transaction is done. There were more people than expected so I didn't have a chance to look for them. While running I knocked into Mr. Stan and now we're here."

"What does he know?"

"That I'm an agent of some kind. That's it."

"Okay we wipe him and let him go."

"Sir, we don't have too. He doesn't know anything."

"That was an order, Cruz, not an option," he gave me his no nonsense glare.

"Yes sir." Before I could get to the device in my bedroom, I got a phone call. It was one of my informants letting me know the transaction will happen today at a movie premiere. I rolled my eyes, of course it is because why keep my job easy and have the transaction happen where there isn't thousands of people.

I went to the living room where I found Sebastian trying to get more information out of Director Ford. "Sir, we might have a problem."

"What is the issue?" Ford said slowly as if he was irritated.

"The transaction will happen tonight at a movie premiere."

"Of course it would."

"The Endgame premiere?" We both looked at Sebastian, "It should be the only premiere happening tonight."

"We need to get a team together."

"With all due respect, sir, if we have a lot of people then it will become obvious. I believe I can get the prize without being noticed."

"Okay, what will be the plan?"

"I will sneak into the premiere but I might need eyes so I would need a tech team on the outside. They could easily disguise themselves as reporters."

"Only one problem," Sebastian spoke up. "It's impossible to sneak in. It's Marvel and they are pretty iron clad about their movies."

"I'm a spy. I think sneaking into a movie theater will be easy."

"Why don't you be my date?"

"What? No! You shouldn't be involved with any of this."

"Actually that is a good idea."

"Ford! He's going to know what is going on. Also he's a civilian. He only acts like he knows how to fight."

"I can fight!"

I chuckled and raised an eyebrow, "Oh okay. Try to take me down then." He looked defeated. "This isn't a movie. This is real life and people get hurt. I don't have a stunt double to do all my tricks."

"Mr. Stan, Agent Cruz is right. This isn't a movie. If we told you what we do then you'll have us locked up in a psych ward."

"I'm pretty open minded."

Then Ford began to tell him, "We're a very secret organization and we deal with the unusual. The stuff from your movies with the superheroes are what we deal with." Sebastian's jaw dropped in shock. "Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division, or SHIELD."

Sebastian shook his head, "No, no, no that is a fake agency. There is no such thing as superheroes that have powers."

"Where do you think Stan Lee got the ideas?" I spoke up, "He worked for us and when he wanted to leave to make comics, Shield was very supportive so Stan Lee put Shield in his comics."

"Shield didn't see any harm in it because everyone would think it was just from someone's imagination."

Sebastian blinked many times, "So you're saying that there's really a Captain America and Hulk out there?"

"Captain America is just Agent Rogers and he was in the 1940s. He's actually still alive but an old man and retired." I said as I got some water. "The Hulk is someone's imagination."

"Is Hydra real?!"

"Yeah," I said as I put a hand on Sebastian's shoulder. "I know this is a lot and you might not even believe us but believe me when I say that I need to interrupt this transaction."

"Okay, I'll help. What's the transaction?"

"That's classified," Ford said sternly.