"Expelliarmus!" He said, pointing his wand straight at Grahamm, who deflected the spell with the simple flick of he wrist.

A disappointed sound left her mouth as she shook her head with a teasing smile. "That's all? I thought you were better than that." She taunted. "Stupefy!"

    Flicking his wand, Tom blocked the spell before yelling out: "confringo."

   "Protego! Ascendio!" Swiftly, Cerys casted both spells, blocking herself and targeting Tom, though, he easily deflected the spell. A small smirk formed on Tom's lips, the duel was now beginning. It didn't go out of Cerys' notice of how the prefect radiated a dark aura, a mischevious and chilling smile dancing on his lips. Magic wafted off of him in powerful waves that was alone enough to send amy opponent off their feet, but Cerys remained strong, planting her feet to the ground. She wouldn't back down.

   "Expulso!"

   "Bombardo!"

   "Impedimenta."

   Spells were shot here and there with great speed, the two students moving in coordination to avoid getting hit. Their movements were smooth and calculated, only highlighting their skills and capabilities. Before Cerys knew it a firey orange light headed her way and she instantly ducked. A fierce expression crossed her face, her eyes hardening with determination as a small smirk quirked her lips upwards once she realized Tom was using wordless magic. This was going to be fun.

   A silver light emitted from Grahamm's wand, shooting itself straight at Tom with the purpose tickle him until he was unarmed. The brunette boy blocked the spell before wordlessly using incendio. A jet of flames roared to life from Tom's wand, heading straight for Cerys, who immediately used aguamenti in reply. Water dashed out of her wand with a strength that surged through her arm. The two elements clashed with each other in the middle, a strong force hitting both Riddle and Grahamm, causing them to almost stumble off their feet. Almost. Cerys quickly caught her balance, gripping her wand tighter as she used full force against Tom, who also didn't hold back.

   At this point, many students had stopped their dueling, rather focusing on the pair in the centre of the room. A harsh wind blew open the windows of the classroom, whistling and wheezing, though, Cerys and Tom didn't seem to notice. They were so transfixed that they were unaware of what was happening other than the duel. Water and fire twisted and turned, curling around each other like a snake around its prey in efforts to burst the other, it towered above the students, slowly heading up to the domed ceiling. Students watched, intrigued and enthralled by the extraordinary sight in front of them, whispering amongst one another. 

   Sweat formed on Cerys' forehead, Tom's teeth gritting as they both pushed themselves to the edge, hell bent of attaining victory. An ache formed in Cerys' arm as she felt her energy draining, a part of her feeling distressed when she felt Tom still had more in him, but her pride couldn't let herself succumb and surrender.

   Apprehension tickled the back of her neck when she felt her limbs grow weak, and the satisfied spark in Tom's dark orbs told her he could clearly see her weakness. Just as she though Tom was going to overpower her and, most probably, throw her off her feet, the bell of the clock tower chimed loudly, signalling the end of the period with its deep and echoing sound.

   The students suddenly dispersed as Merrythought walked through the path thy made, clapping enthusiastically. "What a duel! Well done, well done! But I'm afraid the class is over."

   Cerys closed her eyes for a moment, panting heavily as she drew her wand down, the water from her wand and fire from Tom's slowly coming down from the ceiling and disappearing. Tom, on the other hand, didn't look the least bit tired, rather quite aggravated that he couldn't get his triumph. Next time, Grahamm, next time.