I Can'nt Lose You...

Mono's Pov
I looked at Six as I smiled under my bag she looked so cute in her raincoat that it made me blushes as I contain myself. I we went up to the door Six gave me a boost up to open and we were on the other side of the building. We were in a small shop and we headed for a widow as we climbed up and got out of the shop it was still raining outside. We were still in Pale city and we saw so many buildings and alot of stuff on the ground I looked at Six to she if she was ok I smiled at her and I saw her cute little smile. We kept walking till we saw someone fall off the building. I wonder and I said in my mind "weird" we kept walking getting into entrance but before that happen a body on are side dropped and it startled me but not as much but for Six she ran at me and hugged me shaking. I picked her up and went in the building and I put her down.

Mono: you ok?

Six: y-yea just got...startled..

Mono: heh you get startled easily. Its cute sweetheart.

Six: *blushes red * *mind* Sweetheart?...*

Mono: heh.

Six: *looks up at him* Mono...?

Mono: yes Six?

Six: Why do you always save me and risk your life?

Mono: Cause I Care about you and I always will be.

Six: what if...n-nevermind...

Mono: *raise her chin up and was close to her lips* I can afford to lose you Six...

Six: *blushes red* M-Mono...

A/N
Hey guys sorry for not posting much I was busy but mostly I'll be active on YouTube if you have not subscribed yet I left a link to my channel on my Wattpad page where it says " Conversations" So I hope you understand and go check me out on YouTube i just posted a video a few minutes ago. So please go watch.  Thanks!