The Hospital

A/N
Hey guys since you guys love this story so far I have a surprise for you in the end of this chapter! Well Anyway let's start this story!!

Mono's Pov
I took Six in the hospital it looked abandoned and I saw mannequins patiences. I felt Six hug me feeling scared I went in a room to see more mannequins and a TV. I put Six down I looked at her leg seeing it was getting worse.

Mono: its getting worse.

Six: it hurts...alot.

Mono: Thats why we're here.

Six: W-what?...

Mono: I need to find some stuff to help the wound.

Six: oh..so your leaving me alone?...

Mono: Just for a little bit..

Six: .....but...

Mono: shhh...*hugs her* I promise to be back.

Six: *looks up at him * Promise?...

Mono: I promise. *kisses her head*

Six: *blushes red*

Mono: I'll be back *runs off to find the stuff for her*

Six: .....

Mono's Pov
I started to find the stuff we needed for her wound I was worried what if she doesn't make it. What if she dies I have to save her. A few minutes later after going through a few obstacles I found a first aid kit and I started to run back to where six was.

A/N
Hey guys ready for your surprise how would you guys like to play video games with me? Yes you hear me,me and yes I will give you my friend code oh by the way I play on Nintendo switch so yea we could play Animal crossing or lugi's mansion but I'll give you my friend code. Its...

SW-7991-7818-1582

Thats it bye lovelies!