The Teacher

Mono's Pov
My beloved Six was taken away by the bullies and it was up to me to go save her I started to head straight and I picked up the hammer and I saw a bully at a doorway and I smashed his head and walked in a new room I saw another bully and I saw a plank that looked like a trap and I got an Idea I kneed down hold the hammer and pressed the plank and I hid some small hole and the trap got triggered and it swag to the bully as he got smashed I dropped the hammer and head to a stool and I climbed up on it and and jumped and use my hands and arms to pull myself up and I was in a hallroom with lockers I kept walking and I heard writing I kneed down as I got close to the noise and I saw a teacher writing on a chalk board and her little minions  I slowly started to walk in hiding behind the desks of the students/bullies one by one and I made it to another room I looked around and I saw a bookshelf and I looked up to see a key I ran to the book shelf  and I climbed on it, all of a sudden the bookshelf started falling I jumped off it as it made a loud thud and I heard the teacher I ran to a small box and hid in it. I saw the door open and the teacher was there and then I saw her neck extend my eyes widen in fright as she looked around with her neck. She then retreated her neck back to her body and closed the door I came out the little box and I grabbed the key and hook it to my coat and I went in a small vent and I open a drawer door and I saw the teacher but this time she had a ruler with her. She slammed the ruler to one of the bully's desk as if the did something wrong. She started to move around checking on the students one by one I went under a desk and waited until she wasn't looking. And I went under another desk then another and another. Until I got to the door and I ran to the elevator without making a noise as I used the key for the elevator and I walked in.

Mono: I'm so glad I'm not in her class.

A/N
Sorry if I wasn't active guys I had homework and I know all of us hate homework. Also here's a drawing I drew i know its bad.

 Also here's a drawing I drew i know its bad