The Risks

Mono's Pov
As more people fell off the building I saw a hole and jumped in and I landed on a couch and I saw a TV in from of me and I got off the couch and went to the tv I looked at it for a few minutes and then I saw an open window and I went to it and I climbed outside to lead me to a tv outside in the rain. I looked at it and I knew what I had to do, I knew it would be risky, I then put my hands behind the tv and start pushing it off the edge as it fell and I had a few minutes to get to it before it falls and snaps. I jumped back inside the window and went to the tv and put my hands on the tv and I teleported to the tv outside hanging on to the edge from the other side of the building with an open window as I went in and I felt something wet underneath my feet as I looked down to see water as I heard banging from the door across from me but it was blocked by 2 wooden planks hammered in. I looked to my left as I kept walking to see a lever with electricity sparkling out a little.

Mono: The Water is electrocuted if I turn on the lever. *looks at the door across of him* I have to open that door to let that monster in don't I?.....*sighs* fine...

Mono's Pov
I walked to the door and started to take off the planks one by one as I took it off the door was free to burst open so I ran to the lever holding it. As I saw a person starting to run to me but I pulled the lever in time to make the man get electrocuted as he fell onto the water dead. As I catched my breath to progress of what happen.

Mono: The things I do for Six is worth the risk....*walks to the open door and looks around*

Mono's Pov
I looked around to see that it looks like I was in a Delivery Room but not much was here.

A/N
I'm sorry if I haven't posted alot I was busy last week and hopefully I won't be this week. I'll see you next time!! And I'm sorry it'll its short I'm running out of ideas and the next chapter will be tricky to write.