Will You Ever Leave Me?

(( Yes I drew that I know it looks bad.))

Mono's Pov
I got out of the building and I was on the roof and it was still raining. I looked behind me to see that scared to jump off the the planks.

Mono: *walks up to her a little*Jump!

Six: Are you crazy?!

Mono: *mind* Crazy in love with you..* Jump I'll catch you!

Six: Your gonna drop me!! Just leave me go on without!

Mono: I'm not leaving you!

Six: ....

Mono: Trust Me...

Six: mm..*jumps*

Mono: *caught her and spins her around and brings her down looking at her eyes*

Six: *blushes red* what?..

Mono: your eyes, they sparkle like sapphires..

Six: o-oh*blushes pink * t-thank you...

Mono: um we should go.

Six: Y-yea..

Mono: *let's go of her and walks then sees a gap and runs and jumps to the other side of the roof* come Six!!

Six: ok...*starts running then does a few flips and got to the other side of the roof*

Mono: 💞Whoa...💞

Six: You ok?

Mono: Huh? Oh yea I'm fine let's go.*walks off*

Mono's Pov
Me and Six ran and got to a building and we both look at the wet hard wood that looked like zig zag and we climbed up on it. We both got up as we both got to a part where there was a mini puzzle.

{After Puzzle}
(The puzzle was the one with the clothes hanger)

Six's Pov
We both got to the other side and I gave Mono a boost to pull down the ladder as we climbed up, as we both climbed up to the second floor we started to climb on a water pipe to the 3rd floor as we both went in a window as Mono turned on his flashlight since it was dark. As I stayed close to him since we both heard noises.

Mono: Stay Close...

A/N
Finally I made a longer chapter! Well I hope you like I'll see you guys on the next chapter! Bye!!