Trying To Escape The School

Mono's Pov
I walked up to a drawer and I put Six down as I climbed up and I looked down at her as I extended my hand to her and she grabbed it and she was ontop of the drawer. I started to open the window as Six joined in to help me. And we were able to open the window and we crossed a single lined plank and made it to the other side as we went in another room and there was a piano. I looked at Six.

Mono: How's your leg?

Six: A bit better...

Mono: let me see.*starts to cut off the cast with a pocket knife and grabs her leg and moves it gently * does it hurt?

Six: n-no...

Mono: Looks like its healed now. Come on let's go. Go on the piano and jump.

Six:*does as he says*

Mono: *starts to jump at the same time as she does*

Mono's Pov
We both jumped at the same time as the planks under the piano started to break and the piano started to fall i grabbed Six and hold her tightly. As the piano fell and once the piano hit the floor we both fell off the piano. I landed on my back to see Six ontop of me as I blushed red. She was Turing bright pink as she got off me. I wanted to kiss her again but...I couldn't. I got up as I looked around and I saw a bully on the other side of a gate using a key to kill a frog. I saw vent as I walk to it and Six gave me a boost and I got to the other side of the vent. I slowly crouched down to get a pipe to smash the bully with i grabbed the pipe and slowly crept behind her and as for Six She started to play the piano to distract her as I smashed her and I grabbed the key. As I tried to open the door as Six came over to help me open. It open and I hugged Six.

Mono: you were great. I'll give you an A+

Six: Heh.

Mono: *puts away and ran to the door and used the key to open the door as we both walked in*

Mono's Pov
We both went in and we saw another bully as I slowly grabbed a hammer as I saw Six slowly crept towards them as she jumped on them trying to strangle the bully til he broke I looked at Six to see that she did hear me. I tapped her shoulder as she came back as we climbed more stuff until I heard music being played. And it wasn't very good.

Mono: Something tells me we need to finish this once and for all...

A/N
Hey Guys sorry for not posting i was having trouble on the story but I'm back and i'll update very soon!