Introductions

Mono's Pov
We stayed quite so the hunter wouldn't hear us. I held the girl close to me trying to keep her calm as possible I then heard footsteps leaving. I sighed in relief looking down at the girl and raise her chin up to see tears falling I wiped her tears shushing her calmly. I saw pink blush I smiled  under my mask. I stood up and started walking holding her hand as we walked. Minutes later I heard sniffing and I looked back at the girl and I stop walking and I kneed down to her level and spoke.

Mono: hey hey hey don't cry I'm here.

???: *sniff* *hic*

Mono: ....do you have a name?

???: ....*hic*

Mono: you don't have to tell me if you don't want to-

???: S-Six...

Mono: huh?...

???: My name is Six....

Mono: Six?...

Six: *nods*

Mono: That's a beautiful name. *wipes a tear off her cheek*

Six: *looks down at him blushing *

Mono: should we keep going?

Six: y-ye*yawns cutely *

Mono: heh. Second thought let's sleep in the hole for tonight.

Six: ok...

Mono's Pov
I went to a corner of a wall and layed down feeling comfy I saw Six lay down next to me laying on my chest as I blushed red. I looked at her and then I looked at her clothes her clothes didn't looked warm to sleep in so I pulled her closer to me and I put my coat a bit on her as she drifted off to sleep. As I kept an eye out but I then fell asleep also deep into the night.

A/N
Aww so romantic. Also guys let me know down in the comments below how do you like the story so far.