Reassurance [smut]

mature content! pregnancy sex, vaginal fingering

"You're hot. You might think I've been turned off the last few weeks but I promise you that's not the case... I can prove it if I have to?"

She smirked, "Hmm..."

"Does that mean you're... up for it? We don't have to if you wanna wait a little longer, or we can just take it slow?"

"Okay, slow. I like slow... but if something hurts or I don't feel right and I wanna stop—"

"I promise you I will stop the second you tell me to. This is about making you feel good, Jayje, and showing you how much you mean to me. I'll be careful and I'll go slow. I promise, babe"

"Okay," she sat up and reached for the hem of her shirt but paused, "Do you- do you want me to take my shirt off?"

"If you're not comfortable then you absolutely don't have to... I miss seeing your boobs, though, I'm not gonna lie."

She giggled and peeled her shirt off, revealing her baby belly and bare chest. It had been a while since I'd seen her topless but I could have sworn her chest was heavier now and I loved it so I asked, "A-are they bigger?" My eyes were glued to her breasts.

She looked down, "Yeah they are," and looked up at me, "You like that?"

I bit my lip and smirked, "Mmmhmm..." before taking my shirt off as well. I had a sports bra on underneath my top and decided to leave that on along with my sweatpants. Tonight was about JJ, not me. I hovered over her as she laid down on her back against the pillows. I slid my hand down her side and pulled at the drawstring of her pants, "Can I take these off for you?" She said yes so I stripped her from her bottoms and panties, leaving her completely naked.

After I threw her panties on the floor I looked back at her and marveled at her body, "You are unbelievably sexy, baby," before catching her lips in a soft kiss.

As I moved down to her neck she breathed out, "You're so good to me, Y/N, I love you so much"

I mumbled against her skin, "I love you too, Jay... you're so beautiful, I'm so lucky" I moved down to her chest and started kissing on the area around her nipples, "Mmm I love your boobs, Jayje... you're so hot, carrying our baby— I think that's so sexy"

She moaned loudly as her eyes rolled back, "Fuck I missed this so much, babe" I was careful when I pulled one of her nipples into my mouth but she still winced, "Oh Y/N, Y/N... can-can you stop, baby?"

I immediately let go and moved up to her level, "Are you okay, what happened?"

"Y-Yeah, they're just um... really sensitive right now, sorry. We can stop if you want." She dropped her head down and I could tell she felt guilty.

I picked her chin up, "Baby, it's all right— it's not your fault, don't apologize. Do you wanna stop?"

"No, not-not completely, maybe just move onto... something else?"

I smirked, "Okay. Understood." I slid lower on the bed, kissing down her abdomen as I went. I hovered over her baby belly for a few extra seconds, giving it special attention. As I was doing so, JJ reached down and brushed her fingers through my hair, moving it out of my face. I looked up at her and she nodded, telling me to move to where she needed me the most.

She was dripping and I couldn't help but groan, "Fuck JJ you're so wet... did you cum earlier, baby?"

She gasped as I ran two fingers over her folds, "N-No, I got close b-but I couldn't get there... I needed you"

I kissed her clit, "That's okay, I'm here now... do you want my tongue or my fingers, baby?"

She threw her head back and moaned, "Mmm fingers, please" I moved my body back up so I could be at her level but kept my hand shoved in between her legs. I placed two fingers over her clit and slowly circled around. She let out soft whimpers as I started to speed up.

I sensed she wanted more so I asked, "Are you ready, Jayje?"

She grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me hard before saying, "I'm ready" I slowly pushed two fingers inside of her and got almost no resistance.

I sucked on her pulse point, "Mmm you took me so well, baby... does this feel okay? Am I making you feel good?" I kept pumping my fingers in and out, stimulating her clit with my thumb.

I felt her nails scratch over my back as she moaned, "Y/N, yes! It feels amazing, baby, you're making me feel so good— God, Y/N!" She whimpered loudly when I moved faster, causing her to pant in anticipation.

In a sultry voice I whispered in her ear, "You look so sexy when you're pregnant, you still turn me on so bad... the sounds you're making are so hot, I'm definitely soaked right now for you, baby"

"Oh, god, Y/N! I-I'm so close, baby— fuck— I'm so fucking close! I'm gonna cum so hard baby, fuck!" JJ came with one final scream and I slowed down my motions but never stopped. Once her breathing was controlled I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on the sheet, still placing light kisses on JJ's neck. About a minute later, I heard her sobbing softly. I looked up and saw her crying with her face in her hands.

I sat up against the headboard and pulled her next to me, "JJ!? What's wrong, Jay?" She kept crying so I just stroked her hair and waited for her to calm down, lightly repeating "I'm here, I'm here" to soothe her. She wiped her tears away once she was done and turned to curl up into my chest.

I asked again, "Are you okay? Should we not have done this? Was it too much?"

She was still sniffling a bit, "N-No it's not that... it-it's just I was so nervous and worried about this a-and you were so gentle and s-so sweet... I love you so m-much"

I kissed the top of her head, "I love you too, baby. I did this for you but I also thought it was fun"

"Y-You did? You had a good t-time?"

"How could I not? The most beautiful woman in the world is my wife and I know that makes everyone jealous of me," I got up and walked to the window, "I'll prove it," I opened the window and shouted out, "Hey! I just had sex with Jennifer Jareau and you didn't! Beat that, motherfuckers!" I shut the window and hopped back into bed with JJ, who was cracking up at my antics.

I kissed her on the check, "Hehe, feel better?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, "Yes much better... how uh, how do you feel about doing that again? We have three weeks to make up for."

"Yeah?"

She nodded frantically, "Yeah... but it'll be better if you're naked too"