That Time of the Month

TW: period blood

*JJ's POV
October 12, 2020
Something woke me up in the middle of the night. I couldn't tell what it was right away but I soon felt a familiar pain in my abdomen and started to groan at the discomfort. I think I was louder than I thought because Y/N started to wake up.

"JJ? Is that you?" I just groaned in response, afraid of what I'd see if I moved.

"Jen? Why are you moaning? Are you jerking off?"

I laughed at that in my head but not out loud because I was still in a daze, "No, I-I think I have cramps... can you see the time?"

"It's like 2 am... you have to get up and check, baby." She flicked the light on and sat up in bed. She lightly tapped me on the shoulder to make me a little more conscious.

I whined, "Ugh nooo... because I know what I'm gonna see when I get up and I can't deal with that right now." Unsympathetically, she threw the covers off of us, forcing me to sit up. What I dreaded was staring me right in the face: a small puddle of blood.

I put my head in my hands, "Shit."

She slowly got up out of bed and shuffled over to my side, "It's okay, baby, I'll take care of it." She scooped me up, bridal style, and carried me into the bathroom. She put me down and stepped over to the tub to run a bath. While I stripped out of my PJs, including my now blood-stained panties and shorts, she took out the lavender oil and rose bubble bath that I used. She checked the water temp and made it slightly hotter for me. Once it was suitably warm, she dropped some lavender into it and helped me climb in. The heat instantly soothed me, but she took out some ibuprofen and filled up a glass of water for me anyway.

She placed a kiss on my forehead before saying, "I'm gonna change the sheets and get you some fresh PJs, okay?"

I gave her my puppy dog eyes, "Can I have one of your t-shirts tonight?"

She nodded her head, "Of course, baby," and left to carry out those tasks. She returned about 10 minutes later with a clean pair of panties and one of her oversized band shirts— her pick for tonight was Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon. She placed them on the counter and then squatted down to my level, "Ready to go back to bed?" When I said yes, she helped me out of the tub and started to dry me off with a fresh towel. I stepped into the panties she brought me and asked her to grab me a pad out of the cabinet.

"No tampon, Jay?"

"I don't have the energy for that shit right now..."

"Well I—"

I cut her off before she could finish that thought, "I draw the line at you helping me put a tampon into my vagina, babe." She put her hands up and gave me a pad. I pulled the shirt she gave me over my head and asked, "I know it's only like ten feet away, but can you carry me again? That was cute, I liked it." She chuckled and agreed to my request, placing one arm under my knees and the other supporting my back. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she carried me the short distance to our bed. She carefully placed me onto the warm sheets that replaced the old stained ones and went around our room to turn all the lights off before climbing into bed next to me.

"Has the ibuprofen kicked in yet?"

"Not yet, but it doesn't hurt as much as before," we settled into bed to face each other, "Thank you for the bath, Y/N... you take such good care of me"

"Aww it's nothing if it means that you'll feel better," she leaned over to my side of the bed to kiss me. I moaned into her mouth and whimpered when she pulled away, "Noooo, don't stop!" She rolled her eyes and came back over to obey my wish. After a few minutes, I decided it was time to stop this time and she protested.

"What? Oh come on, I thought you wanted to keep going!"

"I did, but now we have to stop"

She whined, "Whyyy?"

"Because kissing leads to sex and if we do this any longer then that's where we'll end up..."

"So?"

"We are not having period sex!"

Although she was disappointed, she respected my boundaries and said "Hmph okay." She paused for a second but then kept pressing it, "Did you know orgasms help relieve period cramps?"

I stood by my decision to reject her advances, "Don't care"

"The pulsing contraction of muscles in and around the uterus help—" I placed my hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"Not. Tonight," I felt something moist graze my palm and pulled my hand away, "Ew! Did you just lick my hand?!"

"Haha! I've eaten you out before but you're worried about me licking your hand?" I smacked her arm in retaliation and then rolled over to go to sleep, "Goodnight, Y/N"

She pulled me closer to her and established her position as the big spoon, "Goodnight, Jayje," there was a moment of silence before she spoke again, "You said 'not tonight' so does that mean there's a chance for the future?"

I chuckled and said, "Good. Night."