30-31 Days [smut]

mature content! vaginal fingering, squirting, face sitting/cunnilingus, tribbing, daddy kink
Long chapter! ~1400 words

December 20, 2020
I woke up on the morning of our anniversary and couldn't believe it had already been a month since JJ and I got married. I rubbed my eyes and took account of what time it was, 9:32 on a Sunday. I rolled over and saw JJ sleeping on her side, facing away from me. Her back was bare because she had no shirt on, but I saw she was still sporting her black cotton panties. I moved closer to her and draped my arm over her side, nuzzling my nose into the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent. She smelled of vanilla and lavender— it was intoxicating to me.

I heard her softly whisper, "Are you smelling me?"

I chuckled against her skin, "Hehe, sorry, you always smell so good," I placed a kiss under her ear, "Happy one-month anniversary, baby."

She rolled over and snuggled into my chest, "Mmm same to you, my love." JJ and I didn't have any plans until dinner later, so the rest of our day was pretty laid back. We stayed in bed for another hour, finally deciding to get up around 10:45. We trudged into the bathroom and stripped from our remaining pajamas before stepping into the shower. We took turns standing under the shower and gently washing each other's hair. I took my place behind JJ after rinsing her body off. I hooked my arms around her waist and let my hands rub over her hips, close to her lower region.

She leaned her head back and tilted next to my ear to whisper, "Are you gonna fuck me or not?"

"Mmm I was saving that for tonight... can you wait?"

"I think you underestimate how irresistible you are," she took my hand and brought it lower until my fingers were between her legs.  She tilted her head further back and caught my lips in a kiss while I ran two fingers through her folds. She gasped when I pushed them inside, starting a smooth pace in and out.

"Is this what you wanted, Jayje?"

"Mmmhmm faster, baby" I obeyed her command and also brought my other hand up to play with her boobs. I took a nipple in between my fingers and teased it as her breathing sped up.

"You really couldn't wait until tonight, huh? Did you wake up this morning thinking about me? Tell me what you wanted me to do..."

"Fuck, yes, I wanted you so bad! I'm always ready for you, baby... I w- I wanted you to fuck me in the shower, with your body pressed up against mine, I love feeling you against me when you're fucking me senseless... Please make me cum, please!" She let out a string of moans as I started to curl my fingers up and get her closer to her climax.

"Are you close, Jay? Can you cum for me, baby?"

"Yes, I'm gonna— fuck! I'm gonna cum so hard for you, Y/N... I-I'm gonna—" She screamed as I felt her squirt all over my hand and coat the shower floor. I kept holding her as she calmed down, making sure she was all right.

"Are you okay, JJ? You've only done that once before..."

She continued to pant as she held onto the back of my head, "I-I really don't know what you do to me when we have sex but fuck it-it's so much better than what anyone else ever did."

"Does that mean you're all right?"

She giggled, "Yes, baby, I feel amazing." We rinsed off, again, and then got out to dry off. 8 hours later it was time to leave for dinner. I got dressed and waited for JJ in our foyer— Henry was right when he said she takes forever.

"Jayje! I hate to rush you, hun, but we're gonna be late!" I heard a few muffled curse words followed by the clicking of heels before I saw JJ cross the opening in the foyer. She stood in the center of the archway and did a spin for me, letting me take in her whole outfit. She was wearing a tight, strapless black dress that cut off in the middle of her thighs. My eyes scanned over her tan legs and landed on black stiletto heels before going back up to appreciate her makeup and hairstyling.

"I-wow, you look.. I- I don't even... wow."

She sauntered over to me and ran her hand through my hair, "Cat got your tongue?"

"S-something like that..."

Grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door, she said "C'mon you're the one who said we were gonna be late," she stopped and turned to face me before whispering, "Oh and one more thing— I may or may not have forgotten to wear underwear tonight..." I gave her a facial expression that screamed Can we please stay home now? but she forced me to dinner nonetheless. Despite my anticipation to get home, I didn't rush through our meal— I wanted to savor our time together. We went to a beautiful restaurant in downtown DC with incredible food and live jazz music. JJ drank the one glass of wine she was allowed while I liberally downed three. We got back home around 9:00 and were so turned on we could barely get through the door. We discarded all our clothes by the time we reached the bedroom while somehow managing to keep our kiss intact. Now completely naked, JJ pushed us both onto the bed so she could hover over me, trapping my torso in between her legs.

She mumbled against my mouth, "Fuck, baby, that was so hard... trying to control myself when all I wanted you to do was reach under my dress and fuck me right under the table..."

I attached my lips to her jaw, "Mmmm, I know— that was so hot, knowing you didn't have any panties on"

She moaned, "Well I still don't have any panties on... and I don't see you taking advantage of that"

"Mmm careful what you wish for," I lifted her hips up and slid down on the bed so I was under her core. I guided her onto my face and she found a steady rhythm— grinding into my tongue.

"Shit, Y/N, this feels so good! You're so good for me, baby... making me so wet. Mmm, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your face, baby, this is so fucking hot" I dipped my tongue inside her and continued to stimulate her clit with my thumb. I circled around it faster and faster as I listened to her whimpers get louder. A few seconds later, she let out a scream and kept her promise by cumming all over my face. I licked her clean and lifted her off of me, flipping her over so that I was on top.

"Spread your legs, Jayje"

Breathlessly she said, "What are you doing?"

"Trying something... Let me know if you want to stop, okay?"

"Okay," she opened her legs up and I positioned myself in the middle of them— lining up her clit with mine. I pressed myself against her and started to grind up and down. I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head at the sensation.

"You like that? Feel good?" I sped up and moved against her at a rapid pace.

"Mmm yes, it-it feels like you're—"

I moaned, "Fucking you, mmm, I'm fucking you so hard baby... Can you feel it?"

She whimpered, "Yes, yes yes yes it feels so good... God, you fuck me so good! Fuck your clit feels so good against mine, you're so good at this, baby."

"Can you cum like this? I-I'm close, Jay... So fucking close."

"Mmmhmm I can. I can cum for you... Is that what you want? To feel me cum all over you again? Yeah?"

"Fuck yes, I wanna feel you— god!" The stimulation mixed with JJ's encouragement sent me over the edge and she followed right after. I did my best to get up and walk to our linen closet with my jello-legs so I could grab a fresh towel. I brought it over and placed it in between JJ's legs. She sighed at the relief and told me to get back in bed so we could sleep. It was safe to say we were both pretty tired at that point.